Walter Smith

papaguy51

I'm pissed, first and foremost, so forgive me for this thread.

Watching that fucking nonsense today made me think that Smith would be happier settling for a 1-0 defeat than he would be committing people forward trying to secure a draw.

Please tell me I'm losing my mind.

That is all :pipe:

Watching that fucking nonsense today made me think that Smith would be happier settling for a 1-0 defeat than he would be committing people forward trying to secure a draw.

YOUR LOSING YOUR MIND

No Not losing your mind..

:clap::clap: I thought so too. Go for it or not.. & not was Walters tactics. SHITE!! That's why we lost it !

I often get the feeling that he'd rather not change the team, on the off chance that his tactics will work, and he can go 'I was right all along'.

It seems like he thinks he'd look stupid if he took Ferguson/McCulloch/Miller off, and put Fleck/Aaron on, and they put in a great performance and won us the game. He'd be under pressure to actually drop one of his favourites then.

I often get the feeling that he'd rather not change the team, on the off chance that his tactics will work, and he can go 'I was right all along'.

It seems like he thinks he'd look stupid if he took Ferguson/McCulloch/Miller off, and put Fleck/Aaron on, and they put in a great performance and won us the game. He'd be under pressure to actually drop one of his favourites then.

100%.

Smacks of that, to be honest.