***PreMatch Analysis***

nvager

Falkirk vs Rangers at Falkirk Stadium, Sunday April 5, 2009. Kick-off 2:00 PM.

We lie second in the SPL with 61 points from 29 games. Our goal difference is +37. Celtic have 64 points and their goal difference is +35 having played the same number of games.

Rangers are away to Falkirk on Sunday whereas Celtic are at home to Hamilton on Saturday. I believe Celtic will win with a few goals to spare against a poor Hamilton side.

What will Rangers do? It is hard to say as we have lost two and drawn one of our last three games and only earned one point out of six from our last two home games.

Walter should have Weir, Bougherra and Broadfoot all fit again, but Lafferty will be missing. Lafferty's injury is a big blow.

The team is up for grabs due to a mixture of injuries and poor form plus the latest drinking incident.

I do believe we must be more attacking and creative. If Bougherra and Weir are back in central defence that is a big plus. That allows us to attack more.

Whittaker I believe will be at right back and Papac at left back.

The midfield is not clear. Will Ferguson play? I think so. We need width and I think Beasley will play on the left.

Who will play up front. That is a big question as our best striker Lafferty is injured. Miller and Boyd are dire just now, but at least one will probably start.

I believe then the team will be: McGregor, Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac, Davis, Ferguson, Mendes, Beasley, Boyd and Novo.

I might even play Naismith up front with Novo given Boyd and Miller's lack of form.

Will Walter play two up front? That is not even certain, but I hope he does. If we play one up front against Falkirk - especially Miller just now - we will not score.

As stated above I believe we will play two up front and I think we we will win a tight game by 2-1.

If we lose this game then all bets are off for the SPL title. We must simply win all our games from now on.