Need Some Advice

Guest Daniel-CFC

Guest Daniel-CFC

Just been offered A ticket to the next old firm game at parkhead but for Double face value

shall i take it or tell the money grabing wank to ram it up his hole?

Guest greengrass
waste of dosh we will do you's

:pipe:

glad your optimistic.

can u tell me the last time you WON ? never mind pump us.

9 or 10 games is it now ?

1 goal in 9. or sumthing.

where this DOING coming from |>

glad your optimistic.

can u tell me the last time that happened ?

GG talking pish again, 1 goal in 5 games, one win in 6 not good figures I know but as usual why let your FACTS get in the way of the truth. (tu)

Guest greengrass

glad your optimistic.

GG talking pish again, 1 goal in 5 games, one win in 6 not good figures I know but as usual why let your FACTS get in the way of the truth. (tu)

even longer at PARKHEAD tho .. thats what im sayin.

Tell him that you will take it for face value or he can shove it up his cake hole!

Tell him that fellow supporters should never rip off each other and a thing like that would never happen at Rangers as we are the greatest fans in the World!

glad your optimistic.

even longer at PARKHEAD tho .. thats what im sayin.

Celtic 0 Rangers 2 Feb 2005, that is the helicopter season incase you forgot, don't think it was 9 games ago purely at Parkhead, so once again why let the truth get in the way of FACTS eh GG

Guest greengrass
Tell him that you will take it for face value or he can shove it up his cake hole!

Tell him that fellow supporters should never rip off each other and a thing like that would never happen at Rangers as we are the greatest fans in the World!

dummiesoot just said there was a guy outside ibrox trying the same carry on..

oh wait let me guess... he was a tim. ?

:rolleyes:

load a piss .. doesnt matter if your a tim or a ger .. people will do it.. and always have tried.. fans of every club.

so dont talk nonsense eh.

would never do it tho .. and never pay for one over the odds.. a fiver or £10 maybe .. double or treble the face.. can gtf.

dummiesoot just said there was a guy outside ibrox trying the same carry on..

oh wait let me guess... he was a tim. ?

:rolleyes:

load a piss .. doesnt matter if your a tim or a ger .. people will do it.. and always have tried.. fans of every club.

so dont talk nonsense eh.

would never do it tho .. and never pay for one over the odds.. a fiver or £10 maybe .. double or treble the face.. can gtf.

Nope he was wearing a gers scarf and deserved his sore face.