Edu

what on earth has to happen for this guy to get a start, how does big lee get a start in cm ffs, arguablly he shouldnt even be on the bench. our mid should have beem arron, mendes ,edu and davis

What makes you think that Edu is so special? this is something that really puzzles me. Now i want this guy to be a superb player but i just dont see it.

what on earth has to happen for this guy to get a start, how does big lee get a start in cm ffs, arguablly he shouldnt even be on the bench. our mid should have beem arron, mendes ,edu and davis

What makes you think that Edu is so special? this is something that really puzzles me. Now i want this guy to be a superb player but i just dont see it.

if anyone was getting put in the cm position it should have been davis , edu but since walter wants to play davis rm. it leaves only 1 choice since hemdani cant even get a place on the bench. big lee tries but he is rank no matter were he plays

if anyone was getting put in the cm position it should have been davis , edu but since walter wants to play davis rm. it leaves only 1 choice since hemdani cant even get a place on the bench. big lee tries but he is rank no matter were he plays

Fair point but i have watched Edu closely and he looks no better than average.

me neither.

im far more comfortable with davies/mendes in central midfield before Edu.

He simply has not proven anything yet to justify a starting jersey.

Says in the paper this morning that Edu never started because he and Beasley where delayed coming back from international duty and never arrived back until Saturday.

I thought Edu looked good when he came on yesterday. I think the point is why spend nearly 3M on this guy when Walter would rather give a 30year old centreal defender and a guy who hasnt kicked a ball in months and is a forward in the position Edu would slot right into. He at least deserves a run of games.

However, personally, we should be playing Davis in CMF as he has been dreadful on the right for far too long now. Whenever he is with N.I he looks outstanding in the middle of the park.

I thought Edu looked good when he came on yesterday. I think the point is why spend nearly 3M on this guy when Walter would rather give a 30year old centreal defender and a guy who hasnt kicked a ball in months and is a forward in the position Edu would slot right into. He at least deserves a run of games.

However, personally, we should be playing Davis in CMF as he has been dreadful on the right for far too long now. Whenever he is with N.I he looks outstanding in the middle of the park.

its one of the frustrating things about Walter ...when he finally let Lafferty play through the middle the difference in his performance was there for all to see...wonder when the penny will drop about Davis

maybe he should at least try playing Edu out of position for a bit as well :craphead: put him in instead of Whittaker for example