Walter to meet the bad boys within next 24 hours

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on a serious point

1..fergy WAS a great player,but he left whilst captain..who else would do that ?

2..he disrespected 2 rangers managers on his return

3..he disrespected rangers fans

4..he disrespected a Scotland manager

5..his behaviour as our captain is shocking

think of Gough,Amoruso,Greig etc.

6..fighting in the street his first time around

7..he cant converse with the media properly

8..he has a clique at Ibrox

9..since he came back Mendes has fallen away,but he will pick up again if Davis is put beside him

and he was playing badly

we have given him far,far too many chances.

McGregor i would give another chance to..but it wont happen as Barry would rightly claim discrimination.

they should therefore both go.

nobody is bigger than the club.

they wouldnt be the first to be "sin died".

however if Smith is leaving,he may swallow his pride,so that the new guy has options.but he shouldnt,cos Barry,will,by his track record,direspect him too.

point 1 did gough not leave gers as captain

point 4 ive no intrest in scotland so how he treats the manager will not reflect on how i see him as a ranger

point 5 amoruso spat on a player and called another a black bas***d but you use him as an example of good behaviour

point 6 defending yourself from attack isnt a problem in my eyes

point 8 if he has a clique how do you know about it

point 9 unproven mendes might be just as pish with davis as hes been with fergie

other than that i cant disagree with you

on pt 1..who bought Gough ?,i thought he retired

on 4..the point is he disrespects his bosses,whoever they are

on 6..out in a rangers related top

on 8..ask the monster munch brigade and PLG

on 9..Mendes was good with Thommo,before Barry was accomodated..but you are right,its just an opinion..but i think its a judged one.

1 gough went to states then came back then left again to play for notts forest and everton

6 couldnt care less if hes wearing a tutu he has the right to defend himself from sectarian attack

9maybe we need to drop mendes and play fergie with davis(as unproven as your suggestion)

i noticed youve left out point 5 as i would say if rangers were taking moral high ground amoruso should have been out the door for rascist behaviour and vile behaviour but you think hes a good role model

on a serious point

1..fergy WAS a great player,but he left whilst captain..who else would do that ?

9..since he came back Mendes has fallen away,but he will pick up again if Davis is put beside him

and he was playing badly

McGregor i would give another chance to..but it wont happen as Barry would rightly claim discrimination.

however if Smith is leaving,he may swallow his pride,so that the new guy has options.but he shouldnt,cos Barry,will,by his track record,direspect him too.

point 4 ive no intrest in scotland so how he treats the manager will not reflect on how i see him as a ranger

point 5 amoruso spat on a player and called another a black bas***d but you use him as an example of good behaviour

point 9 unproven mendes might be just as pish with davis as hes been with fergie

on 9..Mendes was good with Thommo,before Barry was accomodated..but you are right,its just an opinion..but i think its a judged one.

1 gough went to states then came back then left again to play for notts forest and everton

6 couldnt care less if hes wearing a tutu he has the right to defend himself from sectarian attack

9maybe we need to drop mendes and play fergie with davis(as unproven as your suggestion)

i noticed youve left out point 5 as i would say if rangers were taking moral high ground amoruso should have been out the door for rascist behaviour and vile behaviour but you think hes a good role model

1..gough was finished..and went for his and our good

6..out at 11pm wearing something that he must have known would rile folk..very poor judgement

9..mendes goes forwards..barry doesnt

he made 1 mistake..how many has Barry had ?

on a serious point

and he was playing badly

good comeback are you a lawyer?

on a serious point

and he was playing badly

1..gough was finished..and went for his and our good

6..out at 11pm wearing something that he must have known would rile folk..very poor judgement

9..mendes goes forwards..barry doesnt

he made 1 mistake..how many has Barry had ?

gough played 24 more games for rangers then 38 for everton in premiership not bad for a guy that was finished

he spat on james grady and verbally abused victor ikpeaba i would say thats worse than anything barry has done but you dont so we will agree to disagree

if barry dosent go forward how come he scored against hearts and hamilton recently

and now wearing rangers attire make you think that we are all allowed to get a slap cause it riles folk

Edu did more in the 15 minutes he was on the park, than McCulloch did in the 75 at Falkirk the other week. McCulloch broke up play on a massive two occassions, he played a number of miss-placed balls, lost out in the air and chased shadows, especially in the 2nd half. He was woeful until his injury flared up.

This is what i was trying to say.

Edu did more in the 15 minutes he was on the park, than McCulloch did in the 75 at Falkirk the other week. McCulloch broke up play on a massive two occassions, he played a number of miss-placed balls, lost out in the air and chased shadows, especially in the 2nd half. He was woeful until his injury flared up.

You didn't though bud, you said all season.

That too. I can't really recall anything of note McCulloch has done all season!

And I can't think of anything of note that Edu done in that spell on the park.

I am in no way saying McCulloch is a better player than Edu, just your statement I don't agree with. Its surely obvious that he would have made more tackles, more headers, more passes in 13 or so games this season than a player did in 1o/15 minutes on a park?

I am in no way saying McCulloch is a better player than Edu, just your statement I don't agree with. Its surely obvious that he would have made more tackles, more headers, more passes in 13 or so games this season than a player did in 1o/15 minutes on a park?

I wasn't saying that literally to be honest Maybole, i was just exaggerating to make a point, something we all do. The point being that Edu should not be dropped for McCulloch when he's back from injury.

I wasn't saying that literally to be honest Maybole, i was just exaggerating to make a point, something we all do. The point being that Edu should not be dropped for McCulloch when he's back from injury.

Of course he shouldn't.

Of course he shouldn't.

Good to see that we agree on something. :D

they should be conidered again now

and if people do not perform and they do (in training) they should be given a chance again

that is how it should be at rangers, players playing well in order to keep there position

lets see if this inspires edu and mendes alexander to up there game and try and keep there places

Life long ban from Scotland, stripped of the captaincy - 2 week suspension is all punishment enough for 2 incidents blown out of all proportion. If they are available to play its then up to the manager to pick them or otherwise - me I would have them both straight back in the team. Edu has NOT shown enough to be in front of McCollough - never mind in front of Fergie, and while Alexander has done little wrong I think McGregor is the better keeper and with better distribution - so I would have him in.

I'd rather Edu than Ferguson. When was the last time Fergie won a ball in the air in midfield?

Edu looks hungry and attacks the ball. Has shown good glimpses of picking out a pass as well.

When was the last time Edu won a tackle - I dont think he made ONE against Motherwelll - the game flew by him and he was a passenger - even McCulloch is better.

is Walter being more intelligent than we're giving him credit for?...Fergie and MCshagger's market value will only drop if they don't kick a ball between now and when the summer transfer window opens. If they come back in, they'll have a point to prove and hopefully, only enhance their current value...then they are both sold in the summer?

I agree with majority though...don't want either of them playing for the club again...disgrace and too full of their own importance

Life long ban from Scotland, stripped of the captaincy - 2 week suspension is all punishment enough for 2 incidents blown out of all proportion. If they are available to play its then up to the manager to pick them or otherwise - me I would have them both straight back in the team. Edu has NOT shown enough to be in front of McCollough - never mind in front of Fergie, and while Alexander has done little wrong I think McGregor is the better keeper and with better distribution - so I would have him in.

I'd rather Edu than Ferguson. When was the last time Fergie won a ball in the air in midfield?

Edu looks hungry and attacks the ball. Has shown good glimpses of picking out a pass as well.

When was the last time Edu won a tackle - I dont think he made ONE against Motherwelll - the game flew by him and he was a passenger - even McCulloch is better.

8 days ago against St Mirren...Next question?

The point I am making is Edu has looked better in midfield in his last three games than what McCulloch has at any point this season. He has offered more in his last three games than what Barry has for the majority of this season.

Barry walking straight back into the squad is no punishment. He'll continue to think he's Mr Rangers and won't realise he needs to up his game.

But I guess if you think Barry has been performing extremely well then yeh, throw him in. Let him dominate the midfield like he used to. :rolleyes:

on a serious point

and he was playing badly

is my very last point valid ?

Walter ain't going anywhere for a start.....one more year unless the chairman flies south.......

im more certain than ever he has DECIDED to go.

Barry will have to run out behind Weir "if" he plays

Smith has let his authority go forever and he has sacrificed his standards.

but he has Rangers at heart...plus financial implications of a "banned" player

but Barry is now bigger than all..

and look at his history

as per my previous posts