Saulius Mikoliunas and Deividas Cesnauskis

Jiggaman88

I would absolutely take Mikoliunus. I like him a lot tbh. I don't give a fuck about the dive at Hampden, I give a fuck about his ability. And I feel he'd be a useful addition to the team as a winger.

Must..not..bite.....

Believe it or not I'm dangling nothing Mr Anderson.

One thing we lack is decent wingers, and he's never failed to do a job on the right when I've seen him, despite comments about his attitude and temperament.

He can't get a game for Hearts..........

Had no problems under their 'great' side coached by Burley and that period...

Vlad picked the team though

I meant as part of that time he formed part of a team who topped the table, and he looked more than able.

That rhymes.

Steven Pressley held his own in that team. On the basis of your argument should we sign him? :pipe:

I would absolutely take Mikoliunus. I like him a lot tbh. I don't give a fuck about the dive at Hampden, I give a fuck about his ability. And I feel he'd be a useful addition to the team as a winger.

Must..not..bite.....

Believe it or not I'm dangling nothing Mr Anderson.

One thing we lack is decent wingers, and he's never failed to do a job on the right when I've seen him, despite comments about his attitude and temperament.

He can't get a game for Hearts..........

Had no problems under their 'great' side coached by Burley and that period...

Vlad picked the team though

I meant as part of that time he formed part of a team who topped the table, and he looked more than able.

That rhymes.

Steven Pressley held his own in that team. On the basis of your argument should we sign him? :pipe:

He's like 78.

what about lee wallace as a LB from hearts?

and no to the 2 gypo's btw

Hearts would demand no less than £1m.

didnt say we could afford him lol

just wanted to know if everyone would like to see him here lol

Aye I'd have him for Rangers, but Hearts would want too much. More than he's worth.

• 2 weeks later...