80 quid ?

Deanow

All you people who said I had no chance of getting any tickets out the ground... I got two and sold the spare one. Two for 80 sold spare for 40 because I never needed it.

BEST ATMOSPHERE EVER!!!!

WE SAHLL NOT BE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously??? If this is true I'll try buying at ground next year for an OF match.

Not sure if I believe it though :dry:

I saw one outside at the club shop mate so it may be.

All you people who said I had no chance of getting any tickets out the ground... I got two and sold the spare one. Two for 80 sold spare for 40 because I never needed it.

BEST ATMOSPHERE EVER!!!!

Seriously??? If this is true I'll try buying at ground next year for an OF match.

BEST ATMOSPHERE EVER!!!!

If it was a young boy with white hood up and black and red fred perry jacket on then it was probably me lol I tried to sell it up ther ebut end up moving down to the subway to sell it.

BEST ATMOSPHERE EVER!!!!

If it was a young boy with white hood up and black and red fred perry jacket on then it was probably me lol I tried to sell it up ther ebut end up moving down to the subway to sell it.

When i saw it there was only 5 mins till kick off i was at the ground very late today.

Ye I was at there pretty early. Walked straight out the subway and seen someone selling two for 80 so I bought them both because my mates never had a ticket but they got in without one lol so I had to walk about in that rain getting the tickets all wet and saggy and the lil end bit u tear off fell off and people never wanted to buy it for that reason but I had the bits in my pocket and someone eventually bought it from Belfast. I seen like 3 people selling after I bought mine.

Anyways ye I missed like 1-2 mins of the start of the game because trying to sell that ticket and I was up at the shops like 5 mins before.

Ye I was at there pretty early. Walked straight out the subway and seen someone selling two for 80 so I bought them both because my mates never had a ticket but they got in without one lol so I had to walk about in that rain getting the tickets all wet and saggy and the lil end bit u tear off fell off and people never wanted to buy it for that reason but I had the bits in my pocket and someone eventually bought it from Belfast. I seen like 3 people selling after I bought mine.

Anyways ye I missed like 1-2 mins of the start of the game because trying to sell that ticket and I was up at the shops like 5 mins before.

what a lot of shite your talking.

your mates got in without a ticket..

bullshit.

bullshit.

Its not that hard ive done it before when Thompson scored that goal when we beat them 1-0.

Just get someone with a season ticket and go through the same turnstile with them and both barge through when it opens. Not that hard, infact I did it for the CIS cup final because I couldnt get my hands on a ticket.

I only do this when I cant get a ticket for games like Old firms. My mates even skipped into the Uefa Cup final and they said it was eaiser than Ibrox.

bullshit.

Its not that hard ive done it before when Thompson scored that goal when we beat them 1-0.

Just get someone with a season ticket and go through the same turnstile with them and both barge through when it opens. Not that hard, infact I did it for the CIS cup final because I couldnt get my hands on a ticket.

I only do this when I cant get a ticket for games like Old firms. My mates even skipped into the Uefa Cup final and they said it was eaiser than Ibrox.

I agree about getting into game at ibrox, my wee cousin has done it a few times, but then again he's about 4.

But for the UEFA cup final, you couldn't even get near the stadium without a ticket.

bullshit.

I agree about getting into game at ibrox, my wee cousin has done it a few times, but then again he's about 4.

But for the UEFA cup final, you couldn't even get near the stadium without a ticket.

Did you try it? Its just luck to be honest they said the same about CIS cup final at Hampden there were barracdes of police but they cant check everyone can they just walk casual to get past them. I am not sure myself how my mates got past the police or had the chance to skip into Uefa Cup final because I was at Albert Square watching on big screen. Like 6 of the people I know went to skip in without a ticket and they got in. My brother is one lucky cunt tho as he got a ticket in a pub for 30 or 40 cant remember ill ask him when hes in because the guy that sold him its mate was the owner of the ticket and he was blootered and couldnt get to the game so my brother bought it off him and got in the stadium even tho he was blootered too lol.