Talkin about ira banners, Broomloan front Saturday ?

Very magnanimous of us to let them put tricolours on every seat before the game Eh ? Funny thing was I think they left most of them at the end, probably they use over and over like their mhanky unwashed clatty grey and green hoops. :sherlock:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very magnanimous of us to let them put tricolours on every seat before the game Eh

? Funny thing was I think they left most of them at the end, probably they use over and over like their mhanky unwashed clatty grey and green hoops. :sherlock:

YOU ARE FUCKING JOKING RIGHT????????????????????????

Very magnanimous of us to let them put tricolours on every seat before the game Eh

? Funny thing was I think they left most of them at the end, probably they use over and over like their mhanky unwashed clatty grey and green hoops. :sherlock:

You were there right ? You saw them the whole of the Boomloan Front had them ? :sherlock:

Dunno about this time, but I was in the ground about an hour before the game on the 27th started, and there were loads of the scum already there, with their pishy Green Brigade banners up(side down). So yeah, we probably do let them in early to put all their shite out. (td)

Was in as soon as the tunstiles opened and seen half of the flags already out.

You were there right ? You saw them the whole of the Boomloan Front had them ? :sherlock:

I can't get it where i am.

I need to get this staright.

You are saying that Rangers allowed Celtic fans to come in before the gates open and place roughly 3000 Irish Tri Colours on each and every seat in the front tear of a stand at Ibrox stadium???

I refuse to believe we let them do that.

I am shaking and have tears of rage in my eyes at the thought of this?

I hope this is a joke??

I hope this is a joke??

I doubt it's true as they probably just got a load of them to come in as soon as the gates opened.

I hope this is a joke??

I doubt it's true as they probably just got a load of them to come in as soon as the gates opened.

They should be confiscated at it is provocation that can lead to violence!!

What's happened to my club???

I can't say how they got there, but there were deffo thousands of wee tricolours on display in the Broomie Front.

There were thousands there right before the turnstiles opened?

As far as I know, Rangers didn't let them. They just went in as soon as the turnstiles opened and set up the flags.

I'm sure you are a busy man Frankie, but can you please find out the truth behind this when you ahve time. It might be trivial to some but this has got my back up more than anything has in many many years!!!!!

I've asked the question and they say the flags were brought with them allegedly, but they were still allowed to put them on every seat by all accounts ! :sherlock:

So the police and stewards are not doing their jobs??

What is the correct channels to com[plain about this?

I hope this is a joke??

No doubt a few of you will get on at me for this...but how can an irish tricolour provoke you, or anyone, to violence? Am I missing something here?

Or are you refering to the letting in of the timmys before anyone else was allowed in? If so, accept my apoligies.

I'm sure you are a busy man Frankie, but can you please find out the truth behind this when you ahve time. It might be trivial to some but this has got my back up more than anything has in many many years!!!!!

Like I say, as far as I know, they came in early and put them on the seats of their own volition. They didn't have permission for the 'display' but neither would the stewards remove them.

Unfortunately it seems the same rule of thumb isn't applied to Parkhead as RFC fan groups have tried to arrange off the cuff displays but been refused entry.

If I can find out more from RFC Security, then I'll post it. :)

I read that it was prearranged, similar to the way we have volunteers putting flags and cards on the seats the day before certain games.

How many boxes would have to be carried through the turnstyles if it was done before kick off? Thousands of little flags like that still take up a lot of room.

I can't say how they got there, but there were deffo thousands of wee tricolours on display in the Broomie Front.

There were thousands there right before the turnstiles opened?

Dunno I was attending to my liquid requirements at that time.

They were there at kick off time though.

I hope this is a joke??

No doubt a few of you will get on at me for this...but how can an irish tricolour provoke you, or anyone, to violence? Am I missing something here?

Or are you refering to the letting in of the timmys before anyone else was allowed in? If so, accept my apoligies.

It's not even an Irish tricolour, they have removed the Orange, just like they want to remove what the orange represents.

If they arrived early, I am sure the Police would want them inside the ground ASAP, let in on the orders of the match commander maybe.

Rangers Football Club should not be allowing this. This is from the same chairman who banned celtic from Ibrox after they broke several seats. Time to grown your spine back murray. this must not happen again