Lap of honour

gordov

I can't believe that there was no lap of honour at the last home game of the season......breaking tradition that has been there for years. We won what could be an invaluable 3 points and we should as a whole been able to applaud the team on their efforts this season, especially to some players that may no longer be with us next season.

It's the small things that count!

the way i was feeling after watching them cling onto a 2 1 victory against they sheep loving bar stewards i dont know if they deserved aplause or abuse why so bloody negative 2 nil up and we retreated into defence and gave they c*nts the midfield

I thought it was absolutely shocking they all just walked off the pitch, think Davis was the only one to clap.

No thanks for putting up with this utter dross all season, no cheers for being there?

Disappointed in the team (td)

It's so depressing to say it but I don't think they deserved the lap of honour, and I don't think the crowd deserved the players applauding them.

I just think they should have thanked us for putting up with the garbage we have had this season.

It's so depressing to say it but I don't think they deserved the lap of honour, and I don't think the crowd deserved the players applauding them.

I just think they should have thanked us for putting up with the garbage we have had this season.

:praise:

:clap:

It's not as if the crowd gave a great level of support though. After about 30 minutes today the players got nothing but abuse.

Yet week after week we put money into the club, away trips, season tickets, merchandise. I doubt any of our are on 10k a week but still put all their money into the team.

It's a 2 way relationship, we do hundreds for this team but are given virtually nothing in return (past 4 seasons).

Not arguing :lol: just think they should show us a bit of appreciation.

It's not as if the crowd gave a great level of support though. After about 30 minutes today the players got nothing but abuse.

Still paid the money to go to the games!

Rangers should have at least put a message on screens or over tannoy thanking fans for support over season.

not like the club to forget about the fans is it bud? doh! lol

we shouldnt be surprised