My teacher

Deanow

He is a wanker lol he always annoyed me when Celtic beat us in CIS cup final and when McDonnald scored 1-0 against us and when I came in school the Tuesday after beating Celtic he was gutted never even brought the subject up and then I rubbed it in his face by singing some songs. We drew with Hibs 1-1 and when I went in he had a metal cup and kept tapping it as in they are going to win a cup. Then they go out and draw with Hibs and hes like Lafferty is a dsigrace and shit lol and goes on SPL website and says that he checked the statistics and Celtic have won more SPL titles than us since it started.

Please prove this cunt wrong so I can go in tomorrow and prove him wrong I have daily debates with him everyday but I guess all the Timmy are the same.

Oh ffs why is he boasting about that haha 1999 rofl what a cunt he has nothing else to boast about. Why doesnt he use his ''European cup'' boast that all the timmy seem to always bring up.

Ill see him tomorrow the ugly cunt

Fucksake! This bellend is teaching you? Tell him to concentrate on what he's paid to do - teach, keep his shite opinions to himself.

Oh and if he asks you to stay behind for extra lessons - tell your Dad (tu)

I had a teacher like that at school... we had a homework assignment to write about our 'dreams' so I wrote about my dream Rangers side. Dirty bastard ripped it up in front of my face.

But fuck him...

WE are The People!

I had a teacher like that at school... we had a homework assignment to write about our 'dreams' so I wrote about my dream Rangers side. Dirty bastard ripped it up in front of my face.

But fuck him...

WE are The People!

Hope you snotted the c*nt mate ;)

Fucksake! This bellend is teaching you? Tell him to concentrate on what he's paid to do - teach, keep his shite opinions to himself.

[/quote

tell your head teacher he already did haha kidding on just tell him wait til sunday!

exactly hes a fukin teacher he should be teaching you not winding up a pupil because of the team they support.typical tim

Aw i had a computing teacher like this, but she was a St.Mirren fan and said to me how we were skum for what we done in Manchester i defended our club that day i gave yee haa to her :lol: got chucked out the class mind you ;)

Was worth it mind :) No surrender :uk:

But fuck him...

WE are The People!

I might have done but the f****n bastard was (predictably) deformed.. anyone else here who went to Eastwood might know how I'm talking about... and it's not The Stig.....

But fuck him...

WE are The People!

I might have done but the f****n bastard was (predictably) deformed.. anyone else here who went to Eastwood might know how I'm talking about... and it's not The Stig.....

Eastwood Primary? :pipe:

edit: I'm thinking of Eastfield Cumbernauld :pipe:

I had a teacher like that at my school. Good old Larky Academy. He taught Higher Modern Studies and I was in his class the year we won the treble n they got to Seville. Banter back and forth all year. He got dogs abuse after the 6-1 win against Dunfermline :) To be fair he took it well.