• 'RFC Without 5 stars on top'
    • 'RFC Without 5 stars on top' but larger
    • 'Other'

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it if they made the top with a bigger RFC logo

Take the stars off the logo and put them somewhere else - like behind the neck, Nike do this a lot of Arsenal, Man U, Inter, etc

Just make sure the product is high quality - not like the Diadora shirts of the McLeish era (2003/2004 and 2004/2005) or the Umbro shirt of 2005/2006.

Wouldn't mind a retro style 70's or 80's shirt either.

Love it if they made the top with a bigger RFC logo

Take the stars off the logo and put them somewhere else - like behind the neck, Nike do this a lot of Arsenal, Man U, Inter, etc

Just make sure the product is high quality - not like the Diadora shirts of the McLeish era (2003/2004 and 2004/2005) or the Umbro shirt of 2005/2006.

Wouldn't mind a retro style 70's or 80's shirt either.

I agree mate,keep the stars but put them some where else.on the sleeve or somthing.

• 2 weeks later...

On another note aswell another reason I like the stars aswell as whenever I'm on holiday I always get asked what the 5 stars are. When you go each one stands for 10 league titles but we have actually won 51 (52 now I know) they are like wow.

I really like the old crest which looks like it is inside a 'shield" and has the RFC inside it, with a ball above.

I think its a mosaic on a floor in Ibrox?

Dont think its ever been used as a badge or crest on any shirt...though could be wrong.

(tu)