A midfielder to support the strikers like Durranty did so brilliantly

hampden86

A midfielder who arrives late in the box and scores 10-15 a season is priceless. This is one type of player we need.

Is there anyone in the squad who can do this?? Fleck, Naismith ( when fit ), someone from Murray Park I don"t know

Cant think of anyone in Scotland who does this.

Durranty, David Platt they were brilliant it. Takes pressure off the strikers.

Can"t even think of anybody in England either!

Any suggestions?

we had buffel remember, and wasted his career - very talented bloke.

last before that was De Boer.

fleck could do it, but only under Ally, WS never go for it.

we had buffel remember, and wasted his career - very talented bloke.

last before that was De Boer.

fleck could do it, but only under Ally, WS never go for it.

De Boer, exactly mate. dorman not mobile enough I reckon, he would be another gow

Played through the middle Steven Davis could prove to be that player.

(tu)

See I look at Davis and see "tireless midfielder" pretty much personified. Davis has never shown himself to be a goalscoring midfielder at Aston Villa, Fulham, Rangers or even for Northern Ireland.

Despite what people think of him Dorman has a knack of arriving in the box late, and just like Boyd's poaching insticnts it's a skill which cannot be taught.

Played through the middle Steven Davis could prove to be that player.

(tu)

See I look at Davis and see "tireless midfielder" pretty much personified. Davis has never shown himself to be a goalscoring midfielder at Aston Villa, Fulham, Rangers or even for Northern Ireland.

Despite what people think of him Dorman has a knack of arriving in the box late, and just like Boyd's poaching insticnts it's a skill which cannot be taught.

He scored 6(i think, could be more) this season playing on the right, I feel he could easily get into double digits playing through the middle.