Anyone got a video of the OF game...

Dietspam

It was the one at Celtic park where Laudrup scored a weird goal (see my avatar) 0-1 to us. Andy Dibble was in goal :sherlock: I think Mark Hately got sent off as well. Only seen what was on the 9 in a row dvd, can't find a video of it myself. As far as i can remember, we had a shite load of injuries at the time?

If no one has a video, can the lads who remember share their memories of that game?

that was the one where joachim bjorkland had a blinder, di canio hit the bar with that flicked up free kick and as usual timmy bottled it and started a fight

cant remember who it was, but hateley got sent off for sticking the nut in him iirc, aftre the mickey bastard trampled on laudrups chest when he was fouled

think it was also the one where di canio challenged ferguson to a fight in the car park after it

good day all round

that was the one where joachim bjorkland had a blinder, di canio hit the bar with that flicked up free kick and as usual timmy bottled it and started a fight

cant remember who it was, but hateley got sent off for sticking the nut in him iirc, aftre the mickey bastard trampled on laudrups chest when he was fouled

think it was also the one where di canio challenged ferguson to a fight in the car park after it

good day all round

I never knew that. My money would have been on Fergie. I remember as a kid we used to sing "D.I Canio...Is a Fanio" lol. Daft, but true.

am sure that someone leaked it to the papers after hearing it aftre the match when the teams were walking off

fergie laughed it off obviously as he knew we were on our way to 9iar

Anyone remember what the situation league wise was then? From the 9IAR tape i had, it showed clips from the Lounden i think it was. The toilets were going into over drive, it was really, really tense. Showed a clip when Di Fanio hit the bar. About 50 people in their shat themselves :craphead:

But i can't remember how tight it was.

am sure that someone leaked it to the papers after hearing it aftre the match when the teams were walking off

fergie laughed it off obviously as he knew we were on our way to 9iar

Anyone remember what the situation league wise was then? From the 9IAR tape i had, it showed clips from the Lounden i think it was. The toilets were going into over drive, it was really, really tense. Showed a clip when Di Fanio hit the bar. About 50 people in their shat themselves :craphead:

But i can't remember how tight it was.

sure it was the proverbial 6 pointer

we were probably 5-6 ahead for that game

the only moment i remember which hasn't been said yet, was the GIRFUP hudle by us, oh timmy was going ape shit over it.

correct me if i'm wrong here, the previous old firm at ibrox was richard gough's second stint debut and the next one was hately's.

the only moment i remember which hasn't been said yet, was the GIRFUP hudle by us, oh timmy was going ape shit over it.

correct me if i'm wrong here, the previous old firm at ibrox was richard gough's second stint debut and the next one was hately's.

goughs second stint debut was the 10iar season where he scored the winner in the first game at ibrox

I never knew that. My money would have been on Fergie. I remember as a kid we used to sing "D.I Canio...Is a Fanio" lol. Daft, but true.

The made-up ones are the best :mellow:

I was about 10/11 at the time, give us a break! :craphead:

goughs second stint debut was the 10iar season where he scored the winner in the first game at ibrox

yeah i recall it now, i meant to edit my original post, he played for that kansas city wizzards or something like that

yeah i recall it now, i meant to edit my original post, he played for that kansas city wizzards or something like that

Aye, so he did. I was trying to think back and remember who it was he played for. Good shout.

Still no video of the game? I'd love to see more of it man.

if you can't get it, I'll see what i can do tomorrow morning (full game on stv)

unkown keeper andy FTW dibble

That be nice mate. Another fellow bear posted a 9IAR video there that had clips of,well, 9IAR. The OF games that season were sensational! I wanna see them all now.