Get a grip!

Can't believe people are coming on here saying that next season is over because Smith and co. are staying.

Why not talk about the prospect of watching Timmy sweat over a potentially hard CL qualifier- with there being a high possibility of them missing Europe- while the Bears stroll into the group stages???

The majority of RM are obviously delighted right now with the way the last week has turned out, but there seems to be a minority who just can't enjoy the moment.

There was less negativity when we lost the UEFA Cup and SPL last year!!

GET A GRIP

After witnessing the drought of the early 80s ,you'll never catch me being all gloomy after a glorious sun kissed double!

Get a Grip Loyal :uk:

bout time, anyone would think we had lost. I think the vocal majority dont remember those days

With all due respect, we went out of Europe to a pub team, lost a cup final to sellik, PLUS a game at Ibrox, and to top it all we lost at home to ICT. We were only 4 points ahead of a pish poor sellik team at the end of the day.

That may be good enough for some of you, but quite frankly, i'm apoplectic.

With all due respect, we went out of Europe to a pub team, lost a cup final to sellik, PLUS a game at Ibrox, and to top it all we lost at home to ICT. We were only 4 points ahead of a pish poor sellik team at the end of the day.

You are one gloomy bassa ! :praise:

I have a cynide capsule for you :)

You know, only Rangers fans could want to fling themselves off bridge AFTER winning the league and Cup and having passage to the CL group stages.

I for one am fucking delighted with the state of things at the club.

I have a cynide capsule for you :)

I'll go halfers with ya. :D

No WVB, youre pope-elected ............... by me for being so miserable ;) Cheer up ya bassa!!

The fact that we recovered from those setbacks, with true Rangers spirit, makes it good enough for me.

Now we can move forward, and look forward to Europe- a guaranteed place in Europe.

Can't believe people are coming on here saying that next season is over because Smith and co. are staying.

Why not talk about the prospect of watching Timmy sweat over a potentially hard CL qualifier- with there being a high possibility of them missing Europe- while the Bears stroll into the group stages???

The majority of RM are obviously delighted right now with the way the last week has turned out, but there seems to be a minority who just can't enjoy the moment.

There was less negativity when we lost the UEFA Cup and SPL last year!!

GET A GRIP

i havn't stopped boozin since last sunday. happy days, my gers top needs a wee wash though!