Treble Tribute Night 20th June 2009

Trebles All Round!

This year is the 60th Anniversary of the first Scottish Treble when Rangers won the League Championship, League Cup and Scottish Cup back in season 48/49. That achievement will be marked with a tribute night on Saturday 20th June.

Our principal Guest of Honour will be goalie Bobby Brown who played in every game of the 48/49 season. Players from all seven Treble seasons the cub has been involved in will hopefully be joining us at the Wee Rangers Club - more guest will be announced in the coming weeks.

The entertainment on the night will include comedian Bruce Morton, much-admired journalist David Leggat, the MC will be John Gilligan. A four-course meal is also included in the bargain £20 ticket price!

The proceeds will go to a couple of good causes.

You can purchase tickets via Paypal - link below - or by sending in a cheque.

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co...d=247&Itemid=1

5aruyt.jpg

Sounds good COTW, I won't be able to make it, but I hope it goes well. You'll have a hard time topping the RM dinner, though! :D

£20 is a great price as well (tu)

Thanks BP, but it's not a competition. I just wanted Bears on here to get the opportunity to come along. :uk:

Sounds good COTW, I won't be able to make it, but I hope it goes well. You'll have a hard time topping the RM dinner, though! :D

£20 is a great price as well (tu)

Thanks BP, but it's not a competition. I just wanted Bears on here to get the opportunity to come along. :uk:

I know cooper, hope it goes well (tu)