Problem With My Computer Help ?

dezrfc1

well il cut a long story short i fell out with my mum and she wriped all the wires out the back of my computer but the struggled with the one for my monitor as you can imagine with the pins you need to unscrew first so that panel is now broken what do i do and how much would it cost to fix ? any help would be great guys :rolleyes:

cheers i havent been on guys sorry my dad emailed his mate so photos of it , its the motherboard thats fucked im afraid anyone know how much it would cost to repair this ?

cheers i havent been on guys sorry my dad emailed his mate so photos of it , its the motherboard thats fucked im afraid anyone know how much it would cost to repair this ?

get a new motherboard for 40/50 quid, make sure its the right CPU slot and has PCI-E slot on it or AGP Whichever is compatible with ur GFX card.

if ur confused with i said above get it handed into a PC shop for repair, dunno how much they will charge u.

get a new motherboard for 40/50 quid, make sure its the right CPU slot and has PCI-E slot on it or AGP Whichever is compatible with ur GFX card.

if ur confused with i said above get it handed into a PC shop for repair, dunno how much they will charge u.

my advice would be to get the exact name of the motherboard and see if you can get another one from ebay etc... i've done that before for somebody and it only ended up being £10-15.

buying a "new" motherboard often means you'll have to buy the other components with it, a new cpu(processor), possible new psu(power supply), possible new gfx card and it can end up quite costly and complex.

also be careful if you are getting it repaired, lots of dirty bastards in this game that take advantage of someone who has no clue.