Rangers Media League

CooperSF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sporting 1-1 liverpool

good game mate, just couldnt break u down with that mad formation u were playin lol

aye good game m8 your goal was a peach, had a couple of chances to win it at the end but just couldnt finish. cant wait till this league is over so i dont need to use sporting anymore :( team is fucking brutal so slow

sporting 1-1 liverpool

good game mate, just couldnt break u down with that mad formation u were playin lol

aye good game m8 your goal was a peach, had a couple of chances to win it at the end but just couldnt finish. cant wait till this league is over so i dont need to use sporting anymore :( team is fucking brutal so slow

I love them!

Bayern 2-1 Porto, GG mate. Duffy was leading from the 75th minute until i got two goals (tried to take down ribery when he was through but was to fast :P )

a thought your goal was fucking jammy and i would have been raging if i didnt win cause i dominated. But fair play to Duffy , played well

this is gettin a joke trying to get games played. wereon fixture 11 and the game from fixture 4 isn`t even played yet. if you dont want to play anymore just say

Bordeaux 1-1 Juventus

We lost connection at 1-1 at 70 mins so we had a rematch and drew 1-1 again

he went ahead 15 mins from time, i thought it was all over then i got a goal 10 mins from time had a great chance near the end and mucked it up as well

GG mate ;)

Bordeaux 1-1 Juventus

he went ahead 15 mins from time, i thought it was all over then i got a goal 10 mins from time had a great chance near the end and mucked it up as well

GG mate ;)

Thanks mate...

Yeh some great strength from big Momo Sissoko saw me take the lead... And a deserved lead i believe aswell... :)

Jst before you got ya leveler i recall i had a chance to make it 2-0 and then that would of been game over for ya :pipe:

But you got me on the break and then right at the death Buffon pulled off a wonder save to keep it at 1-1...

I would have been mega pissed if i had lost....As i felt i played rellly well....Feeling more and more confident that i wont finsihed last now lol!!!!

Well played Muirhouse!!!

Bordeaux 1-1 Juventus

GG mate ;)

Thanks mate...

Yeh some great strength from big Momo Sissoko saw me take the lead... And a deserved lead i believe aswell... :)

Jst before you got ya leveler i recall i had a chance to make it 2-0 and then that would of been game over for ya :pipe:

But you got me on the break and then right at the death Buffon pulled off a wonder save to keep it at 1-1...

I would have been mega pissed if i had lost....As i felt i played rellly well....Feeling more and more confident that i wont finsihed last now lol!!!!

Well played Muirhouse!!!

So are we keeping the 1-1 scoreline?

Bordeaux 1-1 Juventus

GG mate ;)

Thanks mate...

Well played Muirhouse!!!

So are we keeping the 1-1 scoreline?

Yes Silver....

1-1 is the final result between us....