Supporters buses

Spence

Alright guys, just wondering if there is any supporters buses around Falkirk district that would be happy to take two of us onto their bus. I have a season ticket and go too every game at Ibrox and a few away games. There is a Grangemouth bus but it doesnt recieve a lot of away tickets so if anybody can help then thanks (tu)

FALLIN RSC

Bus leaves Fallin 21/2 hours before kick off. Picking up at Oakstead Garage (Stirling) and Borestone Bar (St Ninians.) The Club was formed in 1937 and are members of the Stirling, Falkirk & Alloa Area of the Rangers Supporters Worldwide Alliance

Dunno if they would be your best bet?

Sorry mate, i cant help you, however, If you buy the Rangers news there is about 3 pages at the back full of supporters buses :)

aw cheers mate, ive only bought a few Rangers new but i'll buy one and look (tu)

FALLIN RSC

Bus leaves Fallin 21/2 hours before kick off. Picking up at Oakstead Garage (Stirling) and Borestone Bar (St Ninians.) The Club was formed in 1937 and are members of the Stirling, Falkirk & Alloa Area of the Rangers Supporters Worldwide Alliance

Wheres Fallin? :craphead::lol:

FALLIN RSC

for some reason when i first read that i thought it said 21 and a half hours before kick off

Sorry mate, i cant help you, however, If you buy the Rangers news there is about 3 pages at the back full of supporters buses :)

aw cheers mate, ive only bought a few Rangers new but i'll buy one and look (tu)

I have one handy, if you want I can have a look, but its been about 2 years since i bought it so, im not sure if they will have different numbers or not?

redding and westquarter leaves from the unity

This one sounds really handy as i know where the club is so i can pop up and ask if i can become a member, thanks guys (tu)do you know if you get away tickets mate?

Alright guys, just wondering if there is any supporters buses around Falkirk district that would be happy to take two of us onto their bus. I have a season ticket and go too every game at Ibrox and a few away games. There is a Grangemouth bus but it doesnt recieve a lot of away tickets so if anybody can help then thanks (tu)

the camelon bus would probably take you but the away tickets are given out on a points basis i think when i had myseason ticket i was a member and i still go now and again pm me and ill give you the number of the guy who runs it

camelon RSC bus steward Gary Rob. Buses leave 2hours before kick off from the mariner bar

Hope this helps mate

fuck, should have read all the posts doh