LG viewty

Orangeclement

wife's got one there really good phones but battery life is a bit of a let down and every now and again turn themselves off.

stll well worth the money i paid 300 quid for hers just over a year ago.

Please don't get one I have one and its utter shite, touchscreen is horrible on it. Shite cam and also not much memory :anguish:

Phone id recommend is Sony Ericcsons cyber shots or newer walkmans (tu)

Pish.

It's a really good phone mate.

Its ballocks man, wee stupid pen etc for it. Better of with Sony's or even splash out get contract for the new walkman (tu)

Ma pal just got this on £25 month contract at Phones4U. Really good phone - 8meg cam. 8gb memory, comes with speakers etc

sony-ericsson-w995-walkman.jpg

Please don't get one I have one and its utter shite, touchscreen is horrible on it. Shite cam and also not much memory :anguish:

Pish.

Its ballocks man, wee stupid pen etc for it. Better of with Sony's or even splash out get contract for the new walkman (tu)

Ma pal just got this on £25 month contract at Phones4U. Really good phone - 8meg cam. 8gb memory, comes with speakers etc

Why can't folk say 'I disagree'.

It's all 'yer talkin' pish, you're talking bollocks'.

Pish.

I was only saying the phones "ballocks" bot Kev no harm meant (tu)

Pish.

You're just talking shite, Danny.

You're just shite, Kev.

The problem with Sony Ericsson's these days is they break down a LOT! I know loads of people who had to send their phones back and i had to myself on a few occasions.

Im using the LG Renoir now and its great. Brilliant camera, touch screen is good and its got loads of features

Few of yous rate this phone :praise:

My SE Cyber shot cost me £80 at the time (tu) but mind you it did brake down after year and half, of being dropped a lot and flung :lol: Was great phone tho if your into your picture taking, music etc (tu)

LG Cookie is no bad phone also i'll give LG that. Smaller and better looking than the Viewty and costs £130 I think (tu)

Pish.

its the Scottish way chief