JJB

blueshadow

Always said it was a bad idea at the beginning.

In saying that i can remember when the Rangers Shops were open a lot of people on the forums done nothing but moan about them. i guess the saying is right " you never know what you've got till it's gone "

Guest gersfan2233

yh the 1 in dundee i was in and they had a 1 row of merch and it was all for kids i thought it was a disgrace

I think the best way to do this would be solely over the internet and the shop at ibrox. 99% of people have access to the internet now and it is alot easier to search for things and would cut overheads.

Thoughts

Where would be if we hadn't got their £18m?

Exactly!

Financially it made and makes more sense (for Rangers) for JJB to incur the costs of rental,rates, lighting,heating costs and wages that that are the expenses that a retail shop has to meet.

It is still a better deal for the club although it is harder for the supporters to get merchandise.

the one in derby where i am currently

had in stock one baby size rangers strip

1 kids pairs of shorts

and one kids scotland shirt

as oppossed to a full rack of mens and kids sellic shirts,

and as for national teams ireland was fully racked also out numbering the miesly 1 scotland shirt where poland croatia sweden etc . . .

its a disgrace if you ask me

i think we should get shot of jjb and get the rangers shops open again, it baffles me why they made this move in the first place, i was never out of the rangers shop, i knew all the staff.

as i have said in a previous post i require a learge size but i also like it in long sleeves, so i have to got ibrox to get it cause jjb in east kilbride hardly stock big sizes never mind long sleeved, but before all that i could easily walk into the rangers shop and get what i wanted with no problem

I went to my local JJB in Coventry at the start of last year to ask if they had the New Rangers home kit in newborn size for my son, the spotty herbert in the shop replied "No, but we do have the Celtic one" I did not know if you punch him or cry

JJB's down here in Kent mirror those around England............Shite, with little emphasis on Bears merchandise.

I found myself and my daughter removing all of the vermin tops and placing them behind other random team shirts so as to remove them from site..............Ashamed........Was I f***!!!

I went to my local JJB in Coventry at the start of last year to ask if they had the New Rangers home kit in newborn size for my son, the spotty herbert in the shop replied "No, but we do have the Celtic one" I did not know if you punch him or cry

punch him and watch him cry. then laugh.

JJB's down here in Kent mirror those around England............Shite, with little emphasis on Bears merchandise.

I found myself and my daughter removing all of the vermin tops and placing them behind other random team shirts so as to remove them from site..............Ashamed........Was I f***!!!

brilliant first post mate, welcome to the board! (tu) have found myself doing the same :lol:

in my entire life i have never had ONE problem purchasing Rangers gear/ merchandise and i have never seen the manky mob out number our shirts in ANY stores i have been to. try looking a bit harder lads (tu)

i was in both the ibrox jjb and the argyle street stores looking for extras for my bfs birthday and all the stuff, they had ,has been there for months, most of the shops are filled with strips(exactly how many of the same strip can you buy?) and a few other things but the rangers shop had loads of different selections ,of clothes, wee gifts, dvd's , books , pictures, well, you'll have seen them obv , the selection now is a disgrace, rangers are well losing out in the long run by staying with jjb ,and so are we. :(

II AGREE JJB ARE SHITE IT REALY FUKIN PISSED ME OAF WHEN A BOUGHT THE RANGERS TOP WHEN IT FIRST CAME OOT AND THEN WHEN IT DROPPED DOWN TO £15 AWW THESE WEE FANNYS WERE BUYING THEM KEN WHT A MEAN IF YER A DIE HARD EHH WHOLD BUY YER TEAM COLOURS AT ANY PRICE :gerbad:

Where would be if we hadn't got their £18m?

Are we really profiting from the JJB deal now though???

You go into any JJB store and they have feck all, hundreds of Bheggars merchandise but nowt of ours.

We would probably have sold more than 18m worth in our own store with 3 new kits every year + new pictures,DVDs and any other merchandise they may have released. When was the last time you went into the JJB Rangers shop and seen a new Picture????

i agree with u orangeclement, i have never had a problem getting any Rangers stuff from my local JJB, anytime i have asked any questions about merchandise, new strip, stock etc they always been helpfull. you also have to remember that JJB isn't a Rangers shop, it is a sports store and is required to sell other clubs strips and equipment for other sports.

get them ti fuck there was a rangers shop still in falkirk till a few months ago then it was switched to a jjb with a rangers section now it has fuck all rangers stuff , these jokers are doing nothing for us i remember all the great videos and pictures you used to get and they wonder why the scum make more cash than us from merchandising