Brilliant clip from You Tube

These clips from seasons past send shivers up my spine. I know whats going to happen, but seeing it again is so good to watch. Cooper took a lot of stick. Probably the only answer they had to Cooper, was chop him down.

Too true...

Doesnt matter if you know whats going to happen..its just great that these days we can see all these magical moments again anytime we want.

They Couldn't get anywhere near Rangers That Day. And fucking Chopped us at every Opportunity. Davie Copper Didn't Take any Shite of the cunts anyway. :lol:(tu) And is it just Me or is Archie Mcpherson Nearly Crying At the Final Whistle: :lol: "Your Not Supposed to go anywhere near the Support Unitll After the Presintation" Fucking Poofy Sour Biassed Cunt.

Tears of joy from Archie ya dafty.

What a day that was, will live with me forever. Great memories.

They Couldn't get anywhere near Rangers That Day. And fucking Chopped us at every Opportunity. Davie Copper Didn't Take any Shite of the cunts anyway. :lol:(tu) And is it just Me or is Archie Mcpherson Nearly Crying At the Final Whistle: :lol: "Your Not Supposed to go anywhere near the Support Unitll After the Presintation" Fucking Poofy Sour Biassed Cunt.

Tears of joy from Archie ya dafty.

What a day that was, will live with me forever. Great memories.

"Whooof ,oh yes ,and that was just glorious!!!"

Watching Cooper reminds me of how far ahead of his time he was. the wee side footed layoffs and darting angles along with his change of pace was brilliant. The only other Rangers player that did that was Laudrup IMO :praise:

that brought back some happy memories davie cooper what a talent he had just what the rangers team at present is crying out for an old fashioned winger

Ffs, it doesn't seem like 23yrs ago, i was their, behind the goals on that day i do believe.

Superb clip Manti, (tu)

'Sing in the chapel, you only sing in the chapel'. :thumbup:

I aint heard that in years..