Tonel to sign for thursday?

Dennis

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we didnt believe the cunt who said that Boughy was leaving and it has certainly become true.

I think we need to know the source though mate??

ive pmd Rennie with it. not going to disclose on an open forum buddy, but the clue at the top of the page should be a give away.

Well we didnt believe the cunt who said that Boughy was leaving and it has certainly become true.

ive pmd Rennie with it. not going to disclose on an open forum buddy, but the clue at the top of the page should be a give away.

PM me with it.

In case I've worked for the guy :pipe:

Fair enough,

I believe you so im sure i will find out soon! :)

Fair enough,

Im hoping too, or im going to look a right c@nt :anguish:<cr>

Fair enough,

lol well if you have been told, all you can do is tell us.

Fair enough,

no change there then (tu):lol:

Fair enough,

nea bother watp52

I hope not! :angry:

Tonel is gash, sorry Walter but you've got that one wrong.

Tonel was part of the Sporting defence that got absolutely destroyed by Bayern Munich in the Champions League.

Fair enough,

nea bother watp52

ha rennie was right you are WATP52 :D

Fair enough,

nea bother watp52

ha rennie was right you are WATP52 :D

you = sad

From Wiki

On the 29th of June on the Sky Sports website Tonel had expressed in interest in a move to Glasgow Rangers. Tonel has spoken to Pedro Mendes about the move and hopes it will further his career with a move to the Scottish Champions. Rangers have made it known that they are interested in the player as Walter Smith is looking ahead to the fact that Madjid Bougherra will most likely be missing around five games in January to participate in the 2010 African Cup of Nations with his international team Algeria. Tonel will this week complete his move to Rangers, As Madjid Bougherra looks set to go to Bordeaux.

From Wiki

On the 29th of June on the Sky Sports website Tonel had expressed in interest in a move to Glasgow Rangers. Tonel has spoken to Pedro Mendes about the move and hopes it will further his career with a move to the Scottish Champions. Rangers have made it known that they are interested in the player as Walter Smith is looking ahead to the fact that Madjid Bougherra will most likely be missing around five games in January to participate in the 2010 African Cup of Nations with his international team Algeria. Tonel will this week complete his move to Rangers, As Madjid Bougherra looks set to go to Bordeaux.

Someone on here has done a bit of editing. :anguish:

From Wiki

interesting, never seen that.

From Wiki

Probably, just thought it was worth a post :anguish:

From Wiki

Probably, just thought it was worth a post :anguish:

Aye, although i wouldnt mind to much if true :D

From Wiki

interesting, never seen that.

was updated in the last 5 minutes as i was on it ten minutes ago and it never contained "Tonel will this week complete his move to Rangers, As Madjid Bougherra looks set to go to Bordeaux"