Don't expect any new signings

We'll also probably get an SPL centre back to supplement the squad if there is no-one leaving I reckon, probably that Reynolds gadge from Mothwerwell or someone like him.

God, I hope not. Reynolds has looked terrible at times. Donkey material.

Thnkfully Walter is a far better judge of player than the guy above....... (tu)

Eh? Smith actually bid for Reynolds, or are you saying you rate him?

To be fair, he actually showed a bit of initial promise in his debut season but last season was the absolute pits. His stock has fallen so much that i'd go as far as saying he's arguably the worst centre half in the league. You know you're bad when Giorgios Samaras tears you to shreds.

We bid £1m for Reynolds IIRC & Motherwell knocked it back. I'd bet my last penny that they wouldn't knock back a £1m offer for the player now, since he's had quite a number of shockers. You're talking about a player that makes Broadfoot look good.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

after watching reynolds performances last season thank fcuk smiths offer last season was turned down

he makes broadfoot look like maldini

LOL, I didn't see this before posting.

I'm still perplexed at the fact that we offered £1m for Mark.

And that's from someone who knows the guy!

It was off the back of him putting in a string of performances that made him look better than he actually is.

I'm still perplexed at the fact that we offered £1m for Mark.

And that's from someone who knows the guy!

It was off the back of him putting in a string of performances that made him look better than he actually is.

I've always said that I just don't think he has the build to be a centre back for the Gers.

He doesn't have that Cahill/Cannavaro of old leap for a small guy and he's VERY slight.