Centre Half

KERRZO

Walter is saying that as it stands we will not be signing anyone so this leaves me increasingly worried about our predicament at centre back. We only have 2 recognised centre backs, one of whom is 39, aswell as a 17 year old kid which leaves us dreadfully short. If we sign only 1 player this summer it has to be a centre back!!!

I agree, but we have to sign more than one player and not just one centre half.

I know m8, I just mean that is our biggest concern, especially when Boogie goes 2 the Nations Cup in January for the best part of a month!!!

I agree, but we have to sign more than one player and not just one centre half.

I know m8, I just mean that is our biggest concern, especially when Boogie goes 2 the Nations Cup in January for the best part of a month!!!

Fortunatly for us, he plays against the tims then leaves. We defenitely need a new centre half, defenitely, aswell as a left winger, those are the two priorities, transfer wise.

Walter is saying that as it stands we will not be signing anyone so this leaves me increasingly worried about our predicament at centre back. We only have 2 recognised centre backs, one of whom is 39, aswell as a 17 year old kid which leaves us dreadfully short. If we sign only 1 player this summer it has to be a centre back!!!

I totally agrre that we need to buy another CB but my worry is that Walter thinks we have enough cover they.

He'll be thinking we have Weir, Bougherra, Broadfoot, Papac, McCulloch and Wilson who can all play CB.

I totally agrre that we need to buy another CB but my worry is that Walter thinks we have enough cover they.

He'll be thinking we have Weir, Bougherra, Broadfoot, Papac, McCulloch and Wilson who can all play CB.

Weir - Good servant, but won't be able to keep up.

Bougherra - Our only good central defender.

Broadfoot - The man cooks eggs in a microwave, I don't need to say anymore.

Papac - Better left back

McCulloch - Isn't even a defender.

Wilson - Good but inexperienced.

I totally agree we need more cover for CH and lets be honest Walter would argue that Lee McCulloch and Kirk Clubfoot can cover but honestly Clubfoot is not Rangers quality and should be punted ASAP Lee McCulloch is not a CH and struggles to get a game even as a Utility player so should be given the boot ASAP also.

As i have said before we need a CH, Left Midfielder/Winger and a CL Striker but i really cant see that happen.

Weir - Good servant, but won't be able to keep up.

Bougherra - Our only good central defender.

Broadfoot - The man cooks eggs in a microwave, I don't need to say anymore. (Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Quality i was gonna say that)

Papac - Better left back

McCulloch - Isn't even a defender.

Wilson - Good but inexperienced.

I totally agree.

Perhaps he will play Boyd at the back