Nemanja Vučićević

FlippinEck

I dont know much about the guy other than he is capable of playing on the wing or up front, he is a bosman at the moment having previously played for Koln and 1860 munchen before that, he could be a outlet for us on the left wing though as he seems a very pacey and tricky player

Another good player available on a bosman. Pity we are in no position to sign anyone at this moment in time.

Anytime I have seen Vucicevic it's been either in the centre, or out on the right. Having two good feet means he can also play out on the left. He's pretty quick, has good technique, skillful, hardworking. A bit like Miller, and Novo when it comes to running about like a headless chicken, and if he had any consistancy about his game, he'd have moved on to a bigger and better club years ago.

I dont know much about the guy other than he is capable of playing on the wing or up front, he is a bosman at the moment having previously played for Koln and 1860 munchen before that, he could be a outlet for us on the left wing though as he seems a very pacey and tricky player

My countrymen - extra player. I think he would fit well in the our team as well as in the SPL ... can play from central midfielder to striker ... offensive allrounder

he's not the best at finding the net tho

but looks ok bit like miller if you asked me

He's got much better feet than Miller. Miller hasn't got a 1st, 2nd or 3rd touch on him!

Miller has a first touch, its just that his second touch is always a tackle.

• 1 month later...