Flight to london

I am on the 06 20 from glasgow to gatwick on Sat 1st Aug and returning on the 21 00 Gatwick to glasgow on Monday 3rd Aug - £142. I am staying at Travelodge Kings X on Sat and Sun.

For portsmouth I will be on the 04 25 Glasgow Central to London Euston and 10 02 From London Victoria to Portsmouth. Staying one night Portsmouth Marriot and Returning Sunday 14 32 Portsmouth to london waterloo and London Euston 17 25 to Glasgow Central.

Its a hard life follow following.

I am on the 06 20 from glasgow to gatwick on Sat 1st Aug and returning on the 21 00 Gatwick to glasgow on Monday 3rd Aug - £142. I am staying at Travelodge Kings X on Sat and Sun.

For portsmouth I will be on the 04 25 Glasgow Central to London Euston and 10 02 From London Victoria to Portsmouth. Staying one night Portsmouth Marriot and Returning Sunday 14 32 Portsmouth to london waterloo and London Euston 17 25 to Glasgow Central.

:praise::praise::praise:

Think i am staying at that Travelodge too mate, with the Kinning Park Loyal. (tu)

Hope you're not expecting a quiet one on the Saturday night. :P

Think i am staying at that Travelodge too mate, with the Kinning Park Loyal. (tu)

I was planning an early night with a good book. <cr>

and the Tannochside and Bellshill Loyal also! :P

feck i canny believe lee thinks hes booked on our bus and in hotel

i just used his money to buy a sat nav system for me car

feck i canny believe lee thinks hes booked on our bus and in hotel

i just used his money to buy a sat nav system for me car

Christ almighty, did they actually accept those fake notes?

I'll need to print more off in that case. :D