Hows This For a Crowd.

Guest greengrass

A bunch of people holding up scarfs, yeah superb. :rolleyes:

I take it that was taken on a wet Saturady when Dunfermline came to town was it?

Aye mate until the 75th min...When alot of the greatest fans in the world started walking out.....

edit: That was meant to quote GG

Guest greengrass
A bunch of people holding up scarfs, yeah superb. :rolleyes:

I take it that was taken on a wet Saturady when Dunfermline came to town was it?

Aye mate until the 75th min...When alot of the greatest fans in the world started walking out.....

edit: That was meant to quote GG

started walking out ? wtf are u on ?

ROCKIN IT WAS. partay

Was that in between the loud Rossoneri bouts of 'Meelan Meelan' :lol:

You were outsang for large spells by 1500 away fans.

TGFITW my arse :)

BULLSHIT

Celtic Park was full 15 minutes before Kick Off and fans were singing their hearts out

The YNWA was beautiful, when the champions league music was played you couldnt hear

it for the noise of the celtic fans

we sand from kick off till full time, each and every one of us.

i was sitting just across from the milan fans and could barely hear them myself.

and i have video evidence of it

Let The People Sing

dont get worked up by these idiots that arent even in the cl,i was there and ur rite it was deafnin m8,mon the champions,dont b worried with wat the unwashed say,there nothin!

ROCKIN IT WAS. partay

BULLSHIT

Celtic Park was full 15 minutes before Kick Off and fans were singing their hearts out

The YNWA was beautiful, when the champions league music was played you couldnt hear

i was sitting just across from the milan fans and could barely hear them myself.

Let The People Sing

dont get worked up by these idiots that arent even in the cl,i was there and ur rite it was deafnin m8,mon the champions,dont b worried with wat the unwashed say,there nothin!

The unwashed is a reference to you mhanky tramps !!!

ROCKIN IT WAS. partay

BULLSHIT

Let The People Sing

no its no black neck,now piss off 2 ibrox and stop annoyin me fud!

ROCKIN IT WAS. partay

BULLSHIT

Let The People Sing

Why don't you piss off from this Rangers board back to a Celtic one?

ROCKIN IT WAS. partay

BULLSHIT

Let The People Sing

Why don't you piss off from this Rangers board back to a Celtic one?

good point,thing is i like reading all the piss use muppets talk so as i said goin get a wash blck neck!

ROCKIN IT WAS. partay

BULLSHIT

Let The People Sing

bullshit you sang all game MY ARSE

post-178-1172184593_thumb.gif

Guest greengrass
ROCKIN IT WAS. partay

BULLSHIT

Let The People Sing

bullshit you sang all game MY ARSE

Gattuso: Celts are fan-tastic

RINO Gattuso heaped praise on the Celtic support, insisting Italian fans could learn from the Parkhead faithful. Related Topics

Sports

The AC Milan star and World Cup winner revelled in the electric Park-head Champions League atmosphere and insists that is how supporters should follow their teams.

Italian football has been rocked by the sickening death of policeman Filip-po Raciti during violent clashes between fans from Catania and Palermo.

It brought to a head the escalating hooligan problems engulfing football in Italy and Gattuso hopes fans have now seen the proper way to get behind their teams.

Gattuso said: "I like the atmosphere because it's good that the Italian supporters can see something like this.

"It's different in Italy and maybe they can learn something from the way the Scottish supporters get behind their team."

As a former Rangers player, every time Gattuso touched the ball he was jeered but he enjoyed that.

He said: "Of course, I got a special welcome but that doesn't bother me, it's normal because I played for Rangers. I wouldn't expect anything else.

"It's not as if I used to play for Celtic - and even if I had then the supporters would probably have been even angrier with me."

Six time European Cup winners Milan are favourites to progress to the last eight following the 0-0 draw against Celtic.

Gattuso is confident they can finish off the Hoops Champions League aspirations in the San Siro as he vowed they will go for the jugular in the second leg.

He said: "It was a hard game because Celtic are a very aggressive side when they are at their own stadium.

"But AC Milan played very well and we created chances to score three or four goals.

"We didn't take any of them but that's OK - it was still a beautiful game as far as I was concerned.

"We had to come to Glasgow and play a hard game at a difficult ground.

"We played with only one striker at Celtic Park in a 4-4-1-1 formation but when we get them back to Italy we will probably play 4-3-3.

"Carlo Ancelotti has a lot of respect for Celtic they have not conceded a goal in thier last 6 champions league home ties and that is why we played the game this way.

"A 0-0 draw was what we wanted - 90 minutes in the San Siro is going to be very different."

© 2007 Ltd

:rolleyes: that is all. and hes played everywhere., ronaldinho said the same the other season , almost any world class player who has played at cp , come away from our stadium and have nothing but praise to say. i wonder why eh ? Indeed.