Kris Boyd

marko10

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selling Boyd to reduce the debt??

Fuckin stupid statement..................When the beggars fail to qualify for the Champions league we'll bank £13m which will go towards our £20m debt.

Boyd will only be sold if Walter has a better replacement

Its good to see definite figures about our debt. Is that it ?? Can I ask what all the fuss is about then ??

Selling Boyd to reduce the debt??

Fuckin stupid statement..................When the beggars fail to qualify for the Champions league we'll bank £13m which will go towards our £20m debt.

Boyd will only be sold if Walter has a better replacement

Its good to see definite figures about our debt. Is that it ?? Can I ask what all the fuss is about then ??

The debt is apparently closer to £30m & we'll only get between £2.5m & £3m xtra CL TV money if Arsenal put Celtic out.

KRIS BOYD has been given a staggering £50,000-A-WEEK lure to quit Rangers and accept a life-changing move to TURKEY.

SunSport can reveal that TWO Super League clubs have expressed a shock interest in the prolific striker, who turns 26 today.

Rival outfits Trabzonspor and Kayserspor are prepared to pay a £1.5m transfer fee for the hitman.

Boyd, who hit 31 goals last season, would earn that £50,000-a-week - four time his current wages - if either deal went through.

The amazing figures, confirmed to us by sources close to the deal, came to light last night with Rangers chiefs aware of the Turkish interest.

Gers are in desperate need of funds and are ready to cash in on the striker, who is in the final year of his contract and hasn't been offered an extension, though they could hold out for £2m.

Boyd wants to stay. He rejected a deal to sign for Birmingham last season.

But the cash on offer could tempt him to reconsider.

big sven goran eriksson is ready to make a milti million pound bid in for him by the weekend should be be a notts county player monday morning :craphead:

Think you should stop taking drugs, Boydy for Notts County nearly pissed ma pants when a read that!

1.5-2m is a fucking joke for a striker that scored 31 goals last season.

Problem is he plays in Scotland and has 1 year left...

I wouldn't accept less than £3.5m for him but again i wouldn't sell him.He may not do it against Celtic etc but 3 points is the same in any game and he will batter them in against the SPL shite.