Possibly the best performance I have ever seen from 6,6,6

Albahighlander

Chill out Bears eh?

No, why should we? If you are happy to let guys like AH and Dart get away with comments like they have made against oour club and captain, then you have to accept a response. If you can't handle it, stay away.

If you look back at my earlier posts on this topic you will find that I have been against Albas devil number nickname for Baz.

Yeah, I know - Im with you - just got a little pissed off last night when our captain STILL gets slagged after putting in a performance like that. Half-glass empty Rangers fans piss me off something cronic.

A little pissed off ? :D

Cant wait to see you then in a whole lot pissed off mood ;)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill out Bears eh?

No, why should we? If you are happy to let guys like AH and Dart get away with comments like they have made against oour club and captain, then you have to accept a response. If you can't handle it, stay away.

If you look back at my earlier posts on this topic you will find that I have been against Albas devil number nickname for Baz.

Yeah, I know - Im with you - just got a little pissed off last night when our captain STILL gets slagged after putting in a performance like that. Half-glass empty Rangers fans piss me off something cronic.

Stick around - it's AWESOME! (Caps off now!)

How are you this morning mate? In a better mood? :pipeguy:

Chill out Bears eh?

Im still in the great mood I was last night partay

Chill out Bears eh?

Im still in the great mood I was last night partay

Me too! championee

Ricardo no-one is slagging off barry ferguson for his performance last night....Alba just does not like him as a person.simple he is entitled to his opinion the same as me or you(that does not make his or yours or mine the truth)..There is a big difference in what you are suggesting....

When all the shit hit the fan between PLG and BF,you were always going to get a split divide and i have to admit i was on PLG's side (He was the manager after all) BF was constantly undermining PLG and forming a divide between players....

Now i dont take anything away from BF as a player or as a person...But if he didnae start improving his attitude in games and taking games by the scruff of the neck like he is more than capable of doing, then he was fast becoming another ''What if'' player.....

We shouldn't start falling at his feet yet bacause he played a blinder against fairly dissapointing opposition.He need's to play like this week in and week out and prove to all the doubters that he really wants to become a rangers legend and the first rangers player to hold aloft a european trophy...

Guest orangpendek

best fud joke ever

anne robinson: what elmore was the author of 'get shorty' and 'la confidential?'

confused contestant: errrr......fudd?

Hmmmmmm

So that fact Alba has his personal dislike for the character of BF....yet is man enough to acknowledge his brilliance as a player makes him a "fud" or a "joke" ?

If anything it makes him a man of honour or integrity.

All hail Alba (tu)

He need's to play like this week in and week out #

is that not exactly what he's been doing this season??? How else do you account for his numerous MOTM awards?

If you'd paid attention to my earlier point, I was angry at two things. 1. That AH keeps up this childish use of The poster of this message is a plank instead of calling BF by his name - infantile and stupid IMO, 2. I mentioned getting pissed off overhearing these Ned twats calling BF a turncoat b**tard one the way HOME from the stadium last night!!?? Unbelievable!! That was ALL that I was talking about - no-one mentioned anything about falling at BF's feet - but to keep harping back to the Blackburn move which NO-ONE knows the real story behind and there are plenty of different views about, is just moronic and I would prefer to leave that kind of pish to the unwashed - that really is their level of intellect.

is that not exactly what he's been doing this season??? How else do you account for his numerous MOTM awards?

If you'd paid attention to my earlier point, I was angry at two things. 1. That AH keeps up this childish use of The poster of this message is a plank instead of calling BF by his name - infantile and stupid IMO, 2. I mentioned getting pissed off overhearing these Ned twats calling BF a turncoat b**tard one the way HOME from the stadium last night!!?? Unbelievable!! That was ALL that I was talking about - no-one mentioned anything about falling at BF's feet - but to keep harping back to the Blackburn move which NO-ONE knows the real story behind and there are plenty of different views about, is just moronic and I would prefer to leave that kind of pish to the unwashed - that really is their level of intellect.

childish infantile and stupid ?????

Is that not the pre-requisites to be allowed to post on a football messageboard ?

Mate i love barry ferguson and am glad he supports and plays for my team.....I was gutted that he left for blackburn but i did not hold any grudges for him....

Im not for anyone in this debate...But some of the attacks on fellow bears has been feckin shockin mate....Will you lose sleep the night cause alba called fergie ''The poster of this message is a plank''.....Naw that is his opinion me and you disagree with that opinion but let him be...

This really is bordering on playground nonsense and the personal insults should be stopped imho......

Mate i love barry ferguson and am glad he supports and plays for my team.....I was gutted that he left for blackburn but i did not hold any grudges for him....

Im not for anyone in this debate...But some of the attacks on fellow bears has been feckin shockin mate....Will you lose sleep the night cause alba called fergie ''The poster of this message is a plank''.....Naw that is his opinion me and you disagree with that opinion but let him be...

This really is bordering on playground nonsense and the personal insults should be stopped imho......

Retrospectively I'm glad he DID go to Blackburn. He's a better player for it now.

This was as good a performance as I have ever seen from 6 6 6. From start to finish he clearly had it in his mind to impose himself on the game. His passing, his running off the ball, his tackling were of an incredibly high standard throughout. When he plays in that forward role he is a different class of player from the one who drops back to take it off the centre halfs.

I don't know if I have seen a better midfdield performance from a player in a Scottish team for at least 10 years. This was like Ian Durrant at his very best.

He was genuine class tonight.

Well said, Alba. Credit where credit is due. His forays forward were an important part of our win and kept the pressure on HTA very nicely. I hope that we will start the first leg in the same positive frame of mind and see the same attacking play from Barry.

No it makes him a fool for contradicting himself if you have read previous posts of Alba and also his go at him tonight.

Integrity??

were does calling the club captain "6 6 6" come into integrity??

Again this is all opinion but dont try and patronise me or anybody else who thinks otherwise D'Artagnan

Here's a challenge for you Marco

Show me one post , any post where IO have ever criticised 6 6 6 as a player.

I'll bet you can't. I have rermained consistent at all times in my praise for his abilities as a player. Colnsistent at all times that he is our best player.

The fact thatn he disgraced the arm band is also a consistent tack I have taken.

Tonight nhe was genuinely world class and it does not irk me to say that, nor does it take any effort, I am abnle to separate my feelingts for himas a person from my admiration of him as a player

Others would appear to have problems with this, but certainly not I, he always has, and always will have my support when playing for Rangers.

plg disgraced the manager chair alba.

10,000 could have done better,fair enough if there was some,long term pan in place,wanting to leave in september would suggest,there wasn't.

the posters calling you childish,are 100%correct.

a cry for help[imo] :rolleyes:

I beg to differ Boab

walters comments asfter the game tonight were significant when he talked about how well rangers had performed in europe. he made it clear it was unacceptable for the players to drop their styandards in spl.

also very significant that he used plg's formation tonight and used 6 6 6 in the role plg hade asked himto play.

yopuare however right to say plg let us down, but not disghraced

the history books,will place him firmly at the bottom,in our list of managers.

quite an achievement,when you consider john greig and davie white. <cry>

No it makes him a fool for contradicting himself if you have read previous posts of Alba and also his go at him tonight.

Integrity??

Again this is all opinion but dont try and patronise me or anybody else who thinks otherwise D'Artagnan

I'll bet you can't. I have rermained consistent at all times in my praise for his abilities as a player. Colnsistent at all times that he is our best player.

The fact thatn he disgraced the arm band is also a consistent tack I have taken.

Tonight nhe was genuinely world class and it does not irk me to say that, nor does it take any effort, I am abnle to separate my feelingts for himas a person from my admiration of him as a player

Others would appear to have problems with this, but certainly not I, he always has, and always will have my support when playing for Rangers.

10,000 could have done better,fair enough if there was some,long term pan in place,wanting to leave in september would suggest,there wasn't.

I beg to differ Boab

walters comments asfter the game tonight were significant when he talked about how well rangers had performed in europe. he made it clear it was unacceptable for the players to drop their styandards in spl.

also very significant that he used plg's formation tonight and used 6 6 6 in the role plg hade asked himto play.

Boab,

Since his return from Blackburn - 6 6 6 may also have one of the worst records as a Rangers captain

Integrity??

I beg to differ Boab

Boab,

Since his return from Blackburn - 6 6 6 may also have one of the worst records as a Rangers captain

garbage alba.

a persons record,has to be looked at overall,and preferably once their task is complete.

plg,for example <cry>

hate to say it,but your reference to barry ferguson,is plain attention seeking.perhaps i missed it,but i never heard any shouts naming him as this[6 6 6]

p.s,big eck[probably]won a trophy,in the least amount of games-per trophy ratio out of any rangers manager ever.stats eh. :rolleyes:

Integrity??

I beg to differ Boab

Boab,

garbage alba.

a persons record,has to be looked at overall,and preferably once their task is complete.

plg,for example <cry>

hate to say it,but your reference to barry ferguson,is plain attention seeking.perhaps i missed it,but i never heard any shouts naming him as this[6 6 6]

p.s,big eck[probably]won a trophy,in the least amount of games-per trophy ratio out of any rangers manager ever.stats eh. :rolleyes:

well overall since his return from Blackburn his record is pretty dismal Boab. ANd unless we do the impossible dream this year it will continue to be dismal for the rest of this season.

PLG's record ain't that dismal Boab. He was second in the league, going strong in Europe with 4 clean sheets out of 6 and had the second best defensive record in the league, were we not also top scorers at the time ?

As for shouts, I have made it clear he gets support during games but outside of that his despicable behaviour as a media whore earns him no respect whatsoever.

Integrity??

I beg to differ Boab

Boab,

garbage alba.

plg,for example <cry>

well overall since his return from Blackburn his record is pretty dismal Boab. ANd unless we do the impossible dream this year it will continue to be dismal for the rest of this season.

PLG's record ain't that dismal Boab. He was second in the league, going strong in Europe with 4 clean sheets out of 6 and had the second best defensive record in the league, were we not also top scorers at the time ?

As for shouts, I have made it clear he gets support during games but outside of that his despicable behaviour as a media whore earns him no respect whatsoever.

plg was that good we were 19 points behind celtic and tried to use use our captain as a quick way of getting out of ibrox. :pipeguy:

Integrity??

I beg to differ Boab

Boab,

garbage alba.

plg,for example <cry>

plg was that good we were 19 points behind celtic and tried to use use our captain as a quick way of getting out of ibrox. :pipeguy:

you sure about those points ?

:rolleyes:

You would think a "grown" man has better things to do with his time....

you seem happy enough to squander your time on it

pot kettle black

One quick post pointing out your childish behaviour does not equate to a whole night patheticly slating the Rangers captain :)