Counting chickens

D'Artagnan

I like Scott Arfield but i cant see him being much better than a Naisy

He's a attacking centre mid, is he not? I would like him at Ibrox as well, but we seem to be stocking up on Centre mids.

Falkirk have played him centrally, aswell as wide right and wide left in a front three.

I'm pretty sure Scotland U21 play him in front of the back four too.

I wasn't trying to link us to him, but it's the sort of name we will go after if any money is made available.

Scott Arfield will go too Hibs, i think

I think by now we all are clear about our finances but given this likely and unaccounted bonus surely its understandable for us to want Rangers to sign a player. I think the majority of us would agree that we are short on cover predominantly in defence and its a case of needing and not merely wanting to bring in a new face.

In all fairness Im sure WS feels the same and if its at all an option im sure he'll bag someone before the window closes.

As much as im excited by the champions league games coming up I dont want to see my team getting pumped all over Europe.

I think something may just happen as has been said Watty is a cunning fox and will not be wanting to build our hopes up, bear in mind too there will be agents wanting to get players moved on and we may just pick up a bargain. However, before I get carried away and start saying how cool it would be if we did pull something off, I am not expecting it but it would be nice and possibly necessary in terms of title chances and next seasons CL money which will be needed too. Murray knows this so he really should do what is needed and let Walter have some money or leeway to bring a couple of players in. We are imo 2 or 3 players away from having a pretty decent team.

(tu)

I really feel our no.1 priority is an experienced center back. The young guys in the reserves won't be played yet.

If the beggars do go out I think Smith will be allowed to buy a CB and maybe a loan for an attacking left midfielder.

Tonel, if not cup tied in Europe may well be the CB.

Don't think Falkirk or Aberdeen players are any better than we already have.