Seville Away

FlippinEck

Is anyone Booking With Thomas Cook,Or are they just robbing Bastards.???

ive already booked with thomas cook

How Much did it cost you. £246.??

yes 246

this trip suits me as ive got work on the thursday

That is Brilliant,I Have never been to an away game in Europe. I thought it would have been much Dearer.

does that £246 include Hotels ,Flights,Match Ticket.??

its a day trip it includes flight transfer from airport to city centre/stadium then transfer after game to airport

match ticket has still to be paid for on top of the 246

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes 246

That is Brilliant,I Have never been to an away game in Europe. I thought it would have been much Dearer.

its a day trip it includes flight transfer from airport to city centre/stadium then transfer after game to airport

(tu) sorry bout all the questions. :lol: but how much is the match ticket. & were would you get that from.??

yes 246

(tu) sorry bout all the questions. :lol: but how much is the match ticket. & were would you get that from.??

prices not been confirmed yet and you would get 1 if your in travel club and get accepted for the flight

yes 246

prices not been confirmed yet and you would get 1 if your in travel club and get accepted for the flight

(tu) if you did't apply for the travel club with your season ticket,is it too late to do so now.??

yes 246

(tu) if you did't apply for the travel club with your season ticket,is it too late to do so now.??

think so but phone them tomorrow

yes 246

think so but phone them tomorrow

Cheers I will. (tu)

:crab: watch you dont get stung by thomas crook travel club .e.g. for the same price as a day trip you can get a week at the beach club torremelinos all inclusive it 2hrs drive away from seville thomas crook keep knocking me back saying i havent enough points however for an extra fee they can fit me in iether i have enough points or i dont . and how do i get em if they keep knocking me back not been on aeuro trip as a fan since parma . then it was as part of the team party thereafter so i am starting from scratch again realy pissed off with them :mad: its a ship em in ship em out rip off .

Seville all booked up :clap::beer1:

Glasgow International Airport - Jerez Airport, Spain. Departs on Tuesday 8th December, 07:10, and returns on Thursday 10th December, 09:35.

Just over 2 hour stop at Heathrow on both flights. Iberia, £633.84 between 4 adults (£158.46 per person)

Jerez airport is 50 miles from Seville. Main route is a toll motorway (A4) - bus, taxi, car. There is also a train route.

How long is the flight from Heathrow to Seville Muff?

I am trying to figure out if it is near enough for a day-trip with either the travel club or similar, or if the flihgt length will determine it as an overnighter.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: well done to what ever f wit at ibrox decided to let thomas crook get thier fingers in our loyal and already overstretched wallets

spose it was baldy bain again . are there any supporters buses that go these days . or are we not allowed to look after ourselves like adults any more .really peed off with the faceless :ph34r: morons at thomas crook..... its not highway robbery its skyway robbery .

????if you apply for an independant ticket do you have to book your flights before going into the ticket ballot so that you can present your itinary to the ticket office (who by the way have charged me twice for the home games ). i saw a flight to bucharest for 79 quid return so you know what i am thinking eh. PLEASE HELP.

Liverpool to Faro £100 return flights, staying in 4* hotel £27 for 2 nights :) Not guaranteed tickets yet but it will still be some trip anyway :D

They usually do mate. Been away 4 or 5 times now and never had any problems

Liverpool to Faro £100 return flights, staying in 4* hotel £27 for 2 nights :) Not guaranteed tickets yet but it will still be some trip anyway :D

If things go according to plan both teams will already have qualified for the last 16 - if so there will be plenty of tickets.

:gerbad::ph34r: do any supporters buses still go abroad ???????????????????????????

Yes lots of buses still go.

You don't half rattle on though, fuck sitting next to you on a bus to europe.

clearly you have never been fucked about like this by thomas crook i was in rant mode and so would you be ........ at one point they said they lost my details .

:gerbad::ph34r: do any supporters buses still go abroad ???????????????????????????

<cr> just recieved a nasty email from thomas crook telling me they are reporting me to the travel club, re the email i sent in reply to thier second offer my reply and i quote . if my moneys and points are not good enough for the first trip i booked then its not good enough for the second trip at a higher price .

sounds like blackmail to me . i.e. if we complain they will make sure a life long supporter will be victimised . i await the correspondence from the travel club.

:ph34r: dont say boo to a goose to them its probably some wee faceless tim i was dealing with or an easily offended camp booking clerk.lol

I also had a problem with Thomas Cook, but a quick phone call sorted it.

Maybe being polite with my concerns helped? The girl I spoke with couldn't have been more helpful. :rolleyes:

Incidentally, I wonder how much Thomas Cook will charge us for our match tickets?

Wouldn't surprise me if there is an Admin Charge added.

I also had a problem with Thomas Cook, but a quick phone call sorted it.

Maybe being polite with my concerns helped? The girl I spoke with couldn't have been more helpful. :rolleyes:

Incidentally, I wonder how much Thomas Cook will charge us for our match tickets?

Wouldn't surprise me if there is an Admin Charge added.

Admin charges for tickets are a fucking disgrace. I despise paying them.