Champions League on Sky Sports - VM

Wullie!

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be there,so it's sound.

but if it's on sky sports xtra you can choose your games,so it will be the red button. but some people are saying it's sky sports 3.

the stuttgart game was on sky sports xtra. so i would think it would be on xtra.

Arsenal v Olympiakos is on Sky Sports Xtra on the Tuesday.

but if it's on sky sports xtra you can choose your games,so it will be the red button. but some people are saying it's sky sports 3.

the stuttgart game was on sky sports xtra. so i would think it would be on xtra.

(tu) so we will be on the red button.?? match choice.??

SKY SPORTS 3

Just to make one thing clear for everyone. You probably know this but in case there are some of you who don't:

In terms of CL coverage, when a Rangers game is on SS Extra, it is one of many matches - however, there is a 'default' match which is usually the most relevant one to British audiences. So either the English clubs or us. If it's us, you just put in 404 on Sky and whatever it is on Virgin Media, and Robert's your father's brother.

However!

If it is a red button match, ie a match which is not default and can only be accessed by the 'red button' match selection menu, you will NOT, I repeat NOT be able to watch it on Virgin Media, only on Sky. Because, and I found this out to my cost last year when I subscribed to VM's TV service - the red button is 100% incompatible with the Virgin subscription to the Sky Sports channels. They're cable, Sky is satellite and totally different, so the Virgin Media cable system will not give you the match choice, just the default game. If it's us, yay and VM customers are fine. If it's not and you have to hit the red button, then VM customers are up the creek.

SKY SPORTS 3

PMSL