Going to see ujpest next weekend

CF5LOYAL

Going to budapest next weekend so we are going to catch a game. ujpest are at home so going there. Done some research and the manager is..........Willie McStay :anguish:

Also they have a hardcore group of ultras that are fucking mental!! :D

Here is a recent match vs Steua Bucharest,

was in prague earlier in the year and went to a viktoria zizkov vs sparta prague match

cost aboot 3 quid to get in and was stuck in beside a group of zizkov fans setting off flares and chanting through megaphones, was cracking even though there was only about 30 of them!! lol

also being able to go and buy a pint and sitting supping it was great even though it was pishing!

just back from majorca to and went to see mallorca beat xerez 2-0

defo goin to try and take in a local game whenever i go away now

They are a Celtic feeder team.

a seen a Union flag :)

Err, no - they quite literally are. Only red tape prevented Fifa from officially announcing the tie in. Willie McStay manages them and they have Mark Millar on loan.

I'm a Budapest Honved man myself, the debut club of the great (perhaps the greatest) Ferenc Puskas. 187 goals in 177 appearences - BEAT THAT PIPPO INZAGHI.

They are a Celtic feeder team.

a seen a Union flag :)

Err, no - they quite literally are. Only red tape prevented Fifa from officially announcing the tie in. Willie McStay manages them and they have Mark Millar on loan.

I'm a Budapest Honved man myself, the debut club of the great (perhaps the greatest) Ferenc Puskas. 187 goals in 177 appearences - BEAT THAT PIPPO INZAGHI.

I'm not doubting it, I'm just saying there is someone with a union flag in that video :)

Edit: At 3:44 btw :)