Rangers Buy-out Possible?

BCLoyal9

So its three wise men, don’t know if I fancy a committee to run Rangers, also how long will it be before they fallout and Rangers are caught in the middle. No I would prefer one bluenose billionaire whose not afraid to splash out on Rangers

It might just work out better CD, three guys keeping each other on the straight and narrow.

Remember we have had one guy running things for the last 21 years.

massive pinch of salt taken now

X2 Its not the first time we have heard such a tale, not one person on here or journo predicted Murrays departure with Johnston in, if it does happen it will be a similar surgical strike, carry on guessing.

This was posted in another thread:-

"Heard through couple of respected business men ( 1 played for rangers gary johnson ) that rangers are to be sold by the end of the year and that there are 2 business men and 1 consortium in for the club (business men have better chance of buying club) plus rangers are to be sponsered by (virgin) in a £8.5million a season deal and also have a new shirt manufacturer in adidas worth a cool £7million a season as well as royalties from sales will not be announced till November 10th rangers will also be looking at the possibility of new stadium again that is to be discussed at the ( agm ) there will be a vote between us share holders ( 1 share – 1 vote , 35000 shares – 35000 votes )"

"Heard through couple of respected business men ( 1 played for rangers gary johnson ) that rangers are to be sold by the end of the year and that there are 2 business men and 1 consortium in for the club (business men have better chance of buying club) plus rangers are to be sponsered by (virgin) in a £8.5million a season deal and also have a new shirt manufacturer in adidas worth a cool £7million a season as well as royalties from sales will not be announced till November 10th rangers will also be looking at the possibility of new stadium again that is to be discussed at the ( agm ) there will be a vote between us share holders ( 1 share – 1 vote , 35000 shares – 35000 votes )"

Hope the news on the buy out is correct but the rest?????

let me get this right

in the worlds richest,biggest viewed,most lucratively sponsored league The Premiership,a place where clubs like liverpool annually recieve £7.5m from carlsberg,arsenal-£6.5m from emirates,man city £1.5m from thomas cook,aston villa-£900k +share of revenue from online gaming tables,tottenham £8.2m from mansion

your telling me that we will get £8.5m from virgin playing in the esspeehell?

plus!

£7m + royalties from adidas when the likes of man city recieve £1.5m perseason from LCS, or tottenham getting £5m per season from puma?

ok i am sitting here reading all your comments and i keep thinking we have one of the biggest fan bases or the biggest.

so what would it take for every rangers fan to go out and launch a bid for the club. what would stop us.

this is just me thinking but we have always said we want one of our own in charge why not us.

does anyone want to have a guesstimation at how much buying the club would be.

this is just my thoughts.

:D

I wonder who is going to win in any vote between us shareholders at the AGM? David Murray with his 91% control perhaps?

Billysnovo has already pointed out howw ridiculous the figures are.

ok i am sitting here reading all your comments and i keep thinking we have one of the biggest fan bases or the biggest.

so what would it take for every rangers fan to go out and launch a bid for the club. what would stop us.

this is just me thinking but we have always said we want one of our own in charge why not us.

does anyone want to have a guesstimation at how much buying the club would be.

this is just my thoughts.

Buying the club? £30m? Plus taking over debt which could max out at £30m, plus have something for a rainy day.

There have already been a few attempts to raise cash from the support to look at buying the club. The RST's Gersave didn't raise the hoped for sums and there has been at least one attempt to raise cash from high rollers that again wasn't that successful.

Perhaps it could happen, but it would need a real focal point to generate interest and cash.

OH FFS :anguish: