walter smith

skinnymate1690

i think we got a great result tonight and i'm not sure if this has been brought up already, but i dont understand why walter is reluctant to make any changes ive seen it in previous games but especially tonight ,everyone could see that the whole team was tiring towards the end even though we were creating more chance , i think if we had brought novo or someone on earlier adding some fresh legs , then we could have maybe got a win.....

i think we got a great result tonight and i'm not sure if this has been brought up already, but i dont understand why walter is reluctant to make any changes ive seen it in previous games but especially tonight ,everyone could see that the whole team was tiring towards the end even though we were creating more chance , i think if we had brought novo or someone on earlier adding some fresh legs , then we could have maybe got a win.....

Deja vu from his first time around; fails to use substitutes when the team needs a fresh injection of legs and pace and especially the basics of breaking up the game in late stages to take the impetus away from the opposition.

Perfection is difficult to come by and hindsight is something every Tom Dick and Harry possesses in abundance, so when WS gets a result in Europe lets not Nit Pick. If he had made the changes you and others suggest and had lost the game as a result what would your take on it then be.

Perfection is difficult to come by and hindsight is something every Tom Dick and Harry possesses in abundance, so when WS gets a result in Europe lets not Nit Pick. If he had made the changes you and others suggest and had lost the game as a result what would your take on it then be.

agreed, i thought he timed it fine, everyone was doing there job and doing it well. i dont think anyone looked to be struggling to be honest apart from KT a bit, he's short of match practice and it showed IMO. anyway, well done lads!

agreed, i thought he timed it fine, everyone was doing there job and doing it well. i dont think anyone looked to be struggling to be honest apart from KT a bit, he's short of match practice and it showed IMO. anyway, well done lads!

Think he didnt want to change what was working at the time...A good result away from home...