I think this commentator likes Bougherra

machine!

What's the commentator saying magic?

ok .. Rothen to bougherra .. bougherra now command a counter attack !! Maaaaaaaajid bougherraaaaaaaa !! this job can not did it from Miller .. And Rotheeeeeen.. Now The goal came from the Algeriens defender Majid bougherra at a wonderful start from him ..And now look at the joy of Rangers fans to this goal.. :gerbad:

haha. My girlfriend commented on how 'cute' he was in his aftermatch interview too. His wee cheeky smile and big puppy eyes.

What a complete legend.

hahahahaha :craphead: ..

----------

you know .. I cant speek english soo much .. because I am from Algeria .. but I can speek french if you can talk it !?

Imagine him sitting there, stinking of fags and piss, mentally compiling everyone's religions together in his big angry bullet-head and parsing the mental list for anyone of the same religion agreeing with eachother.

Like a coiled spring he leaps, full of righteous indignation and early-morning Stella, he roars the brain-bombed aphorism 'Muslims sticking together!!!!' into the disinterested ether. Sol continues to nuclesynthesise regardless.