Mendes

mmrfc1873

Mendes frustrates the hell out of me.

One game he can be absolutely brilliant, the next he can be absolutely shite.

tbf I don't remember the last time he was the former.

He had a good game against Dundee United.

Absolutely brilliant was a bit exaggerated though. :lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see what's coming, he'll play a blinder on Saturday then everyone will be coming in their pants over him again :lol:

Thought he was suspended for the next SPL game or is he only suspended for QOS?

why would he be suspended for QOTS.?? thats a cup game. he got sent of in an SPL match so he should be banned for the next SPL match.

I can see what's coming, he'll play a blinder on Saturday then everyone will be coming in their pants over him again :lol:

why would he be suspended for QOTS.?? thats a cup game. he got sent of in an SPL match so he should be banned for the next SPL match.

Cuellar was sent off against the tims 2 seasons ago and was suspended for the next game, which was in the Scottish cup.

I was only asking christ. doh

Cuellar was sent off against the tims 2 seasons ago and was suspended for the next game, which was in the Scottish cup.

I was only asking christ. doh

(tu) I was Only Asking why he would miss a cup game when he got sent of in the League.

Mendes has not looked that great ever for Rangers,bar a few decent games he has been a let down IMO.We need a rock solid week in week out performer in the middle not a hot and cold player like Pedro.Keep him till January then punt for £2M to Hull.