Here's hoping the Tims get pumped

Jonnyboyrfc

I want to meet the high IQ bastard that started the chant of "Cheat, Cheat..." how long did it take them to think that up? They really need to let go of the past daft pillocks.

I hope we fuck those bitter bastards, we must be due a fair few goals in a game.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Rapid team were utter shite tonight definitely not the team who beat hamburg

Rapid looked very sloppy and careless with the ball tonight ...how on earth did they manage to beat Hamburg 3 -0

that time N'Guemo skied it there was an open highway in front of him to the goal....

Beacuse we were really really awful that night in Vienna. Don't even want to remind me! :angry:

They had 4 scoring chances, made three of them and still were the better team and caught us totally with counter tactics. Fortunately we could gain our first 3 points tonight and I'm quite sure the match at Celtic Park will be a good one for us. ;)

That Rapid team were utter shite tonight definitely not the team who beat hamburg

Rapid looked very sloppy and careless with the ball tonight ...how on earth did they manage to beat Hamburg 3 -0

that time N'Guemo skied it there was an open highway in front of him to the goal....

Beacuse we were really really awful that night in Vienna. Don't even want to remind me! :angry:

They had 4 scoring chances, made three of them and still were the better team and caught us totally with counter tactics. Fortunately we could gain our first 3 points tonight and I'm quite sure the match at Celtic Park will be a good one for us. ;)

Cant wait to see Hamburg take Celtic apart

delighted to see celtic at the bottom of the group behind hapoel tel aviv

Hamburg will be a different side from the one who lost to Rapid. With a bit of luck Hamburg will win both games Im pretty confident. Rapid should beat timmy at home too. I can only see the tims getting points off Hapoel at the piggery.

delighted to see celtic at the bottom of the group behind hapoel tel aviv

Hamburg will be a different side from the one who lost to Rapid. With a bit of luck Hamburg will win both games Im pretty confident. Rapid should beat timmy at home too. I can only see the tims getting points off Hapoel at the piggery.

i agree so here's hoping (tu)

Not a bad result. Bottom of their group. Rapid didnt go forward as much as they could have. But they will in Vienna!

Celtic will be well-beaten over there for sure :)

Dont think you play home and away in the UEFA cup.

aye the new europa league group stage works the exact same as the champions league group stage playing 3 teams home and away. exepct the teams arent as good obviously ;)

Not a bad result. Bottom of their group. Rapid didnt go forward as much as they could have. But they will in Vienna!

Celtic will be well-beaten over there for sure :)

Dont think you play home and away in the UEFA cup.

aye the new europa league group stage works the exact same as the champions league group stage playing 3 teams home and away. exepct the teams arent as good obviously ;)

ha ha they are foooked!

2009_10_01_Celtic_Glasgow-Rapid_42.jpg

Always thought Celtic were a quite decent club tbh, but their pre-match talk was an absolute disgrace, especially from that cunt McGarvey. I mean that incident happened 25 years ago and nobody was able to prove that our player Weinhofer feigned the injury. Apart from the fact that these cunts attacked our players at Old Trafford.

Our performance yesterday was pretty poor, but we got away with a draw, which is a very good result for us. Four points against Hamburg and Celtic is more than we could have expected. And we will definetely beat the Tims at Vienna, no doubt about that. ;p

Come on you were not the better side in Vienna. Yes, after the break (with us leading 2-0) you had much more possesion of the ball, but you were not able to create any clear chances. Good luck against Celtic though. ;)