Oh Will . . .

Nemesis

Salute me for wit?

Saluting you for winning the debate. :sherlock:

Yes he clearly won with his wonderful reasoning.

I was left speechless. :pipe:

So you wouldnt sing it at a match then?

Would you start randomly talkin this pish to the person next to you that is singin it?

Highly doubt it

So Im getting grief from the guy with the Celtic fan in his avatar?

*sniff sniff* :pipe:

Actually hes a man city fan pal his connections to celtic are very small

and it's more his music I listen to funny enough, I doubt im the only oasis fan on this forum.

This is just my opinion but your abit of a :wanker:

You think? :lol:

He's a tim trust me.

I know he supports them over us I never said he didnt.

On the whole trust me thing, why would I trust you?

Can I trust you to stand up tomorrow and sing? Im afraid I can't mate because i'm afraid nearly every other gers fan in ibrox will be singing songs that aren't realated to football isn't that right?

Sure lets all sit back silently tomorrow because im sure that on talkceltic at this very moment they are saying lets not sing republican songs tomorrow because its got nothing to do with football...

you really are a hateful cunt :pipe:

I'm a hateful cunt for wanting to sing football/Rangers songs? Hmm you make the kinda sense that doesn't.

Jog on son for you speak no sense.

:lol:

Getting all green street/football factory now are we?

Your one sad bastard you truely are, losing the argument so you get all worked up about it :craphead:

Just to answer your question yes you are a hateful cunt because of that, its people like you that lost us the billy boys.

Now answer me this one last question when we are playing tomorrow and a loyilist song is sung in the ground will you or will you not stand and sing it?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Salute me for wit?

Would you start randomly talkin this pish to the person next to you that is singin it?

Highly doubt it

and it's more his music I listen to funny enough, I doubt im the only oasis fan on this forum.

He's a tim trust me.

Can I trust you to stand up tomorrow and sing? Im afraid I can't mate because i'm afraid nearly every other gers fan in ibrox will be singing songs that aren't realated to football isn't that right?

Sure lets all sit back silently tomorrow because im sure that on talkceltic at this very moment they are saying lets not sing republican songs tomorrow because its got nothing to do with football...

I'm a hateful cunt for wanting to sing football/Rangers songs? Hmm you make the kinda sense that doesn't.

:lol:

Getting all green street/football factory now are we?

Your one sad bastard you truely are, losing the argument so you get all worked up about it :craphead:

Just to answer your question yes you are a hateful cunt because of that, its people like you that lost us the billy boys.

Now answer me this one last question when we are playing tomorrow and a loyilist song is sung in the ground will you or will you not stand and sing it?

Can I just ask what you think I'm hateful about as the way you are talking you are the one that's filled with hate. Me? Im a lover not a hater. And don't even start me on your spelling. You seem a bit wound up wee man. Maybe you should chillax or did I hurt you by pointing out that your hero is a terrorist supporting scumbag? :pipe:

Salute me for wit?

Highly doubt it

He's a tim trust me.

WHat exactly is wrong with him not wanting to sing songs that have nothing to do with football at a rangers game?

Can I just ask what you think I'm hateful about as the way you are talking you are the one that's filled with hate. Me? Im a lover not a hater. And don't even start me on your spelling. You seem a bit wound up wee man. Maybe you should chillax or did I hurt you by pointing out that your hero is a terrorist supporting scumbag? :pipe:

You never answered my question, until you do so i'll not answer any of yours :pipe:

You never answered my question, until you do so i'll not answer any of yours :pipe:

And you never answered mine.

Wonder what stand you supposedly sing in.

Is this the one game when you will sing like too many of the rest of our support these days?

Salute me for wit?

Highly doubt it

He's a tim trust me.

WHat exactly is wrong with him not wanting to sing songs that have nothing to do with football at a rangers game?

Nothing at all but i'd just like to point out that rangers are known as a mainly protestant club with a protestant history although we do now except other religions and cultures we are still seen as a protestant team so how are these songs in no way connected to rangers?

If he doesnt want to sing them I have no problems with that at all but some of us do want to and i'd prefer it if those who didn't would respect that.

I just genuinely think hes an asshole though :pipe:

And you never answered mine.

Wonder what stand you supposedly sing in.

Is this the one game when you will sing like too many of the rest of our support these days?

No I would sing at every game if I was able to get over to them but if you had looked at where I am from you would realise that I can't do that. I won't be over at the match tomorrow either because its quite hard to get a ticket to it and its even harder when your from N.Ireland.

Nothing at all but i'd just like to point out that rangers are known as a mainly protestant club with a protestant history although we do now except other religions and cultures we are still seen as a protestant team so how are these songs in no way connected to rangers?

If he doesnt want to sing them I have no problems with that at all but some of us do want to and i'd prefer it if those who didn't would respect that.

I never said they weren't connected with Rangers, I said they weren't connected with football.

I know you're a small minded bigot but try and stay with the conversation. :pipe:

Whether you sing or not and whatever you sing or don't sing there is some sectarian hatred in us all even if it's just for 90 mins and one thing that really is annoying is when fellow bears don't get along (it's fine to disagree on team matters)so please keep your hatred and anger for 2morrow and lets enjoy The Teddy Bears picnic at Ibrox !!!

WATP !!!

I really don't think Gid's an asshole, far from it. whether or not you dislike him I am very surprised that you gys are having a go based on the fact that he only wants to sing songs that have a proper rangers/football connection.

Lads lets agree to disagree here , we are all Bears after all !!!

Here here (tu)

the day we all start bikering amongst ourselves is the day when we've lost hope :(

united we stand, divided we fall, we should all just get along and be united and stand together. Will you stand? I will be!

Here here (tu)

the day we all start bikering amongst ourselves is the day when we've lost hope :(

united we stand, divided we fall, we should all just get along and be united and stand together. Will you stand? I will be!

Shut it ya prick!

Here here (tu)

:lol: i take it you aint on here every day mate

Drop in everyday (not always posting) just to see whats going on and this is the best Rangers Forum on the net !!!

I really don't think Gid's an asshole, far from it. whether or not you dislike him I am very surprised that you gys are having a go based on the fact that he only wants to sing songs that have a proper rangers/football connection.

The voice of reason mate.

Here here (tu)

Shut it ya prick!

you shut it gideon ya big nosed cunt! :pipe:

Here here (tu)

Shut it ya prick!

Baldy junkie bastard! :pipe:

Here here (tu)

Shut it ya prick!

Baldy junkie bastard! :pipe:

jewish wankstain! :sherlock: