Celtic shame Scotland again

Take a look below at the banners that were displayed at Celtic Park on the night of the Rapid Vienna game in the Europa League. Incredibly, they refer to a fixture played 25 years ago. There for all the world to see. Nice, eh?

These are just some of the hate-filled banners that were unfurled to 'welcome' Rapid Vienna to the home of corruption and debauchery.

Now, we need to ask ourselves a question:

Why were these banners not removed by Police or stewards as soon as they were spotted? They go beyond 'banter', that is clear. Moreover they could easily have incited violence at an already highly-charged fixture. No doubt the evening was also littered with references and ditties about 'h***'.

CELTIC HAVE YET AGAIN FAILED TO DEAL WITH THE BEHAVIOUR OF THEIR FANS

timhatebanners1.jpg

timhatebanners2.jpg

timhatebanners3.jpg

jolly craicsters coops how can you not love em

ive heard the rapid fans gave the csc a bit of a kicking in the central train station before the game

The interesting thing is they still have to go to Vienna! Oh Viennnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa!! :)

Sticks in the craw a little when you consider the Dublin Loyal had their 'Behind Enemy Lines' flag removed and then banned from Ibrox.

Perhaps they should have had 'We hate the ROI' on it, it might have been allowed. :rolleyes:

I commented on this the other night coops and nobody took it on board, the pics must help (tu) But they seem to be be able to HATE and use the word publicly and not a word of scorn is used against them from any media source, in fact the presenter on channel 5 said the banners were 'wonderful.' And I'll say it again steakpie fc must have paid for those banners because no way the fans did ! :sherlock:

I commented on this the other night coops and nobody took it on board, the pics must help (tu) But they seem to be be able to HATE and use the word publicly and not a word of scorn is used against them from any media source, in fact the presenter on channel 5 said the banners were 'wonderful.' And I'll say it again steakpie fc must have paid for those banners because no way the fans did ! :sherlock:

no mate ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ paid for some and theyre other fans group paid for the others

stewards were told to take them down but never bothered

They say crime pays ......... well, some people say that!

Nearly 100 views in fifty minutes. I hope our guests are enjoying the thread :)

no mate ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ paid for some and theyre other fans group paid for the others

stewards were told to take them down but never bothered

The gb is cfc, same thing, the stewards would be told not to take them down by celtic. It's obvious, celtic do what the want and even more so now that dr death is running the show. :sherlock:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/ce...tation-1.923547

Nice to see Darryl Broadfoot have a dig.

'Peter Pacult, the manager who played in the infamous tie, was last off the bus. Given the drip-fed drivel in the endless previewing of the game, he would have been forgiven for hiring the MOBO security entourage for the 25-yard stroll to the front reception at Celtic Park'.

:rolleyes: Celtic fans yet again demonstrating that they are the buckie-fuelled poison of Scottish football. The very worst side that Scottish society has to offer. (and I use the term 'Scottish' regrettably in this instance)

I wonder why UEFA are not investigating why, if told to remove the banners Celtic stewards failed to comply?