Favourite paper snippet from today...

Bazza

Aiden McGeady 4

I hear so much garbage about his talent that it's time to put the record straight. If flattering to deceive was the name of the game he'd be a world beater.

I lost count of the times he hit the first defender with the ball and failed to provide any end product. A wide player's job is to provide a supply for the strikers and he didn't do that.

I don't rate him. He is nowhere near the player he thinks he is no matter how many touches of the ball he takes.

Guest SandyWaTp
Aiden McGeady 4

I hear so much garbage about his talent that it's time to put the record straight. If flattering to deceive was the name of the game he'd be a world beater.

I lost count of the times he hit the first defender with the ball and failed to provide any end product. A wide player's job is to provide a supply for the strikers and he didn't do that.

I don't rate him. He is nowhere near the player he thinks he is no matter how many touches of the ball he takes.

:lol: Get fired in why don't you.

Aiden McGeady 4

He really does put it right there. Completely true and wonderfully put

Aiden McGeady 4

He really does put it right there. Completely true and wonderfully put

Its brilliant, I was in stiches reading it today. His other ratings were good I will put up the link in a second.

He is a very big Davis fan I see.

I think he was very harsh on Naismith though.

And i do not agree that Papac is more suited to centre-half.

Apart from that everything was spot on :craphead:

when i first read mclean's ratings i thought "this bastard hates us"

then i read his ratings of the timmys and pissed myself laughing

he fucking slaughters them

I love the fact that he brings up mcgeady in nearly all the ratings I nearly cut the ratings up and stuck them on the wall.

Glenn Loovens was as strong as Bambi after she lost her mammy. Stephen McManus was cumbersome and profligate on the ball. A half-fit Kyle Lafferty subsequently gave this comedic duo, Hale (but not hearty) and Pace (lack of), a torrid time.

Hugh MacDonald, The Herald.