Just bought new Xbox for my dad

went to Gamestation got an Xbox Elite 120gb with pad, NFS Shift and Fif10 for 200 quid. Absolute fucking bargain.

thats the mega LAN in the house set to 2 PC, a laptop, 3 xbox 360's, iPod touch and 2 phones whenever we are downloadin shit off the internet for them. :pipe:

nice

edit: oh and up yea im pulling away in the fantasy football back upto 2nd and cut that bastards lead to under 20 i think.

haha, i had an absolute shocker at the weekend there, alot of my teams cancelling each other out etc :(

nice

edit: oh and up yea im pulling away in the fantasy football back upto 2nd and cut that bastards lead to under 20 i think.

haha, i had an absolute shocker at the weekend there, alot of my teams cancelling each other out etc :(

not so good :(

your electric bill must be through the roof with all that hardware online bud

nice

not so good :(

your electric bill must be through the roof with all that hardware online bud

lol its not that bad, its not all on all the time.

went to Gamestation got an Xbox Elite 120gb with pad, NFS Shift and Fif10 for 200 quid. Absolute fucking bargain.

thats the mega LAN in the house set to 2 PC, a laptop, 3 xbox 360's, iPod touch and 2 phones whenever we are downloadin shit off the internet for them. :pipe:

How did you manage that? Is it not usually 200 for an Xbox Elite alone? :lol:

How did you manage that? Is it not usually 200 for an Xbox Elite alone? :lol:

its a deal on Gamestation

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/Xbox360/Hardw...-and-NFS-Shift/

fucking bargain.

My Dad would never play a console, can't actually imagine any Dad even being interested! :lol:

he wanted it so he could stream films and stuff mostly he very rarely plays, only games he touches is Tomb raider and Tiger woods. But i couldn't pass up that offer, i take the 2 games and he gets the console, win, win.

Nice one! (tu)

Is there a recent Tiger Woods out and is it any good?

If so, where's the cheapest place to buy it?

i didn't really like it, its the puttin a dont like, it shite. The 08 puttin was the best. Best place to get it would be either pre-owned in Gamestation or in a supermarket (tu)

Nice one! (tu)

i didn't really like it, its the puttin a dont like, it shite. The 08 puttin was the best. Best place to get it would be either pre-owned in Gamestation or in a supermarket (tu)

So you would recommend that I bought the 08 version instead of new version?

Nice one! (tu)

So you would recommend that I bought the 08 version instead of new version?

nah thats just me being fickle coz am used to 08, if ur gonnie buy one go for tiger woods 10, u might like the puttin mate, its just me who doesn;t.

My Dad would never play a console, can't actually imagine any Dad even being interested! :lol:

cheeky bassa :mad::P am only 31 been a gamer all my days

My dad is 56 though!! :lol:

aye my dad's 58 always hated when we were on it, used to make the sign of using the controller and say "is that you's twitchy fingers again" :D

the auld bugger was moaning when i put him onto firefox and put some add ons on for him, he didnae like change :lol:

aye my dad's 58 always hated when we were on it, used to make the sign of using the controller and say "is that you's twitchy fingers again" :D

the auld bugger was moaning when i put him onto firefox and put some add ons on for him, he didnae like change :lol:

I'm 40 but still play ... like Ayrshire, been a gamer as long as i can remember and hopefully always will be.

When I was younger my dad would play GTA with me but thats about it.