Australian Bears - Champions League

Dado

Anyone know if the game is on tv tonight?

Doesn't seem to be on ESPN or SBS.

Doesn't look like it, welcome to the 4am Web Feed Loyal :sherlock:

On the subject of SBS, have you developed a hatred of Craig "Thunderbird Puppet" Foster yet? Snyde prick of a man who slags off Rangers and Scotland.......

On the subject of SBS, have you developed a hatred of Craig "Thunderbird Puppet" Foster yet? Snyde prick of a man who slags off Rangers and Scotland.......

5:30am in Adelaide :anguish:

Is he the cunt with the siver dome that is on all the time? He has not got a clue about "Soccer" in the slightest!

Dado mate, it may not say its Rangers on ESPN, usually mentions some other game, at the same time as the rangers game, but the last two times it has been exactly like that and there it is in all its glory

Dado mate, it may not say its Rangers on ESPN, usually mentions some other game, at the same time as the rangers game, but the last two times it has been exactly like that and there it is in all its glory

Really?

I might take a jaunt down to the pub at KO and see if it is then, cheers Rab.

i'd presume that champions league games are on foxtell, but don't know as i'm away. failing that, the local rsc should be getting a feed, just look up the rsc sites on the rangers website. that foster prick shits me aswell, he get's on his high horse about the 'beautiful game' & wanks over barcelona whilst shitting on anything scottish. pretty rich for a dud who's highest level was playing for piss weak crystal palace side in the 90's when we were flogging leeds.

no feeds in oz im afraid, it appears the powers that be assume that their are more stuttgart supporters in a country colonised by the british, than there is rangers! in any case, the web is usually the best for these occasions..

oh and yes, i wholeheartedly agree regarding your comments on craig foster...he constantly slates scottish football, but how am i supposed to take a man who wears a pink tie and crosses his leg like a woman seriously? he is a disbicable man with no real knowledge of the "world" game... but then again, if he were a serious pundit he wouldnt be on sbs now would he!

no feeds in oz im afraid, it appears the powers that be assume that their are more stuttgart supporters in a country colonised by the british, than there is rangers! in any case, the web is usually the best for these occasions..

oh and yes, i wholeheartedly agree regarding your comments on craig foster...he constantly slates scottish football, but how am i supposed to take a man who wears a pink tie and crosses his leg like a woman seriously? he is a disbicable man with no real knowledge of the "world" game... but then again, if he were a serious pundit he wouldnt be on sbs now would he!

sad thing is it's not just him. i don't watch sbs anymore because of it's anti scottish bias. they'd rather show an international game involving indonesia and singapore, or a belgium league game, than an old firm game. given scotland's size and population, i think they do ok in today's money driven market. sbs don't bag the scandinavian or baltic countries leagues, with unknown teams, even less 'talent' yet similar or greater populations.

then you've got that italian joke tony pulombo, i remember him slagging of dado prso throughout the time he was with us just beacause he was playing for rangers. finally you've got the sbs money man himself, les murray. he's happy to run a 'world' football show devoid of scotland yet steals a scottish last name instead of what ever hungarian sheep herding name he had. i'm just glad we've got shitanta feeds and the internet these days.

Iam an aussie bear and Iam pretty sure we wont get it live on fox. ESPN will replay it. Foster is an absolute cunt- its embarrassing that hes pretty much our top pundit. He honestly thinks the Australian A league is better than the SPL wtf