Support the online petition to Lloyds Banking Group

boss

I might sign it but its a complete waste of time. The amount of times i see these petitions online, what good does it do? Has any petition started online actually went on to do something and actually got out there and sorted?

How about, we collect the signatures...print it off and personally go to HQ and hand deliver it with local reporters??

I would do that,

Beats sitting on our arse waiting on a man on a white horse to ride in?

It's not rocket science on how the fans in general will feel at this moment in time. The sooner it's sorted out the better. It won't take massive protests to sort it and if it does, they really are dumb fuckers.

If banks don't care what the public thinks of them, why do they spend millions on advertising? A concerted campaign against LBG is definitely worth trying in order to try to force them to cut their losses a bit over the takeover as persistent bad publicity will hurt them in the long term.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might sign it but its a complete waste of time. The amount of times i see these petitions online, what good does it do? Has any petition started online actually went on to do something and actually got out there and sorted?

How about, we collect the signatures...print it off and personally go to HQ and hand deliver it with local reporters??

I would do that,

It's not rocket science on how the fans in general will feel at this moment in time. The sooner it's sorted out the better. It won't take massive protests to sort it and if it does, they really are dumb fuckers.

I agree to an extent

Signing a petition to show in black and white how many are disgruntled will have them sitting up and talking notice. We can only hope for full truthful statements on this bank business plan they have in place.

If they plan to sell as many players as possible in January, we need to seriously place pressure on the banking group to deal effectively with possible buyers. That means no holding out for more money just because its Rangers while other businesses are bought for 40-60p in the £1

<cr> <cr>

I would do that,

If banks don't care what the public thinks of them, why do they spend millions on advertising? A concerted campaign against LBG is definitely worth trying in order to try to force them to cut their losses a bit over the takeover as persistent bad publicity will hurt them in the long term.

Exactly (tu) (tu)

I will keep this topic going too as I wont just disappear into the shadows and do nothing with a deafest attitude to it all.

The Banks are after their money and will take what they can, this is not to save Rangers Football Club...its to get their money! That is why they have their representative calling the shots in the board room

I mean, the board rejected the banks business plan according to various reports....IF this is true there is something seriously bad going on. Sitting back and doing Heehaw may be a massive mistake.

175 Total Signatures

That is in 1 hour and 20 minutes (tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)

It'll get comfortably to 1000 by dinner time :D

(tu) (tu) (tu)

Well I am going nowhere, My brain is in overdrive with ideas to push this out further afield.

Regardless if folks feel its a waist of time, I am willing to waist mine to give it a go!!

The messages definetly need removing

There may be an option on the petition site to remove them?

Need to ask Boss if he can see an option...just keep their signatures LMAO :craphead: :craphead:

Oh and that means they are registered here to see the petition :ph34r: :ph34r: or spying mwahahahahahaa

how the hell did the tims get in on this? they are writing all sorts of shit on this serious petition. in even saw the name josef fritzle with comments about his daughter at 1 point. need to scrap that 1 and start a new 1 with names only

how the hell did the tims get in on this? they are writing all sorts of shit on this serious petition. in even saw the name josef fritzle with comments about his daughter at 1 point. need to scrap that 1 and start a new 1 with names only

If there's 40,000 sigs, no one will look at the comments.

Yeah its concerning!

I am unsure if Boss will have an option to remove the comments or some of the signatures in a tidy up??

what a bunch of sad bastards...sitting in Rangers Media and then signing the petition. Must be quiet over their side hahahahahaha