Anybody missin the Bazza Days ?

BLUEDIGNITY

I miss the Barry from 1998 to 2003.

I don't miss the Barry who was drunk on the eve of PLG's

last home game at Ibrox in which we salvaged a draw, and Barry was absolute sh**e.

I don't miss the behaviour I witnessed from Barry one night in San Francisco in 2006.

Great player? Yes, on occasions between 1998 and 2003

Great Rangers Captain? Never imho

Not sure.. But I'm sure as fuck about this...

We miss 'someone' like BAZ.

Totaly agree mate, we need to look for a younger, better barry than we have seen in recent years, and i think edu is the man for that job imo

We miss barry for his presence. We as a team are no longer feared, as we do not have a player of that sort of status to worry teams hence dropping points to mediocore to poor sides. We are in need of signing a player to lead this rangers side who gains respect from other teams and players. There is no fear of playing the old firm anymore. We are the people!!

Hes not coming back and good :) legend yes but he was shite last season and had to go (tu) end of

Agree mate i think we need someone like barry. He just wasnt the barry he once was last year. Hopefully edu can be have a chance this year again, he proved last year he was good enough at the barry role comming to the end of last season

Defo missing him!

No leadership on the park, nobody taking control of the game, nobody getting the other players going and nobody to keep hold of the ball!!

Some people just can't admit that we're worse off without him!