Bougherra and Algeria Attacked

Algiers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just prepare yourself for men trying to constantly sell you stuff and offering you camels in exchange for your wife.

:lol:

How many camels? Were you tempted?

I was offered 50 which is the going rate for a big chested bird allegedley! Crazy place but then again a place that must be seen to be believed..........................

Wonder if they ever get any takers

Its a living nightmare if you leave your resort mate, I hate to put you of likes but me and the mrs went in September there and I hated every second of it, if your mrs is big chested then forget it as they will hound her and try and touch her etc........... horrible horrible place

Don't want to put you off mate as its beautiful and you'll have a ball. However you just need to watch yourself. The men are full on perverts and will ogle your Mrs quite openly which can be uncomfortable for her. As soon as you leave the security of a complex you will get tortured.

Going on sight seeing excursions or to do activities should be fine though as they'll be organised and probably accompanied. As far as dress code I'm not sure what the current deal is but both my wife and I wore t- shirts and shorts and that was fine. If you go to Cairo and then the pyramids again just be alert. Its a great experience but don't get on the camels outside the pyramids. They'll charge you a few quid to get on them but then try and stroke you for about forty quid to get off it.

We done several excursions and all were fine but all were as a group and as I mentioned all the coaches had armed guards. Just prepare yourself for men trying to constantly sell you stuff and offering you camels in exchange for your wife.

You will however spend most of your trip inside your complex and so your exposure to this will be limited and relatively calm. My trip was part of a 3 day stop off on a cruise so it was probably a bit more intense. My brother spent a couple of weeks in that resort that they bombed not so long ago ( can't remember the name ).

You'll have a great time you lucky git..

Fuck. :lol:

We're only going over for a week to relax and enjoy the sun, so we'll rarely be out of the resort. I've no interest in the pyramids and I'm shit feart of the sea, so they won't be a hassle. I was wondering about them, though.

I take it that you had a run-in with the local punters then, perving on your wives?

Its a living nightmare if you leave your resort mate, I hate to put you of likes but me and the mrs went in September there and I hated every second of it, if your mrs is big chested then forget it as they will hound her and try and touch her etc........... horrible horrible place

Don't want to put you off mate as its beautiful and you'll have a ball. However you just need to watch yourself. The men are full on perverts and will ogle your Mrs quite openly which can be uncomfortable for her. As soon as you leave the security of a complex you will get tortured.

Going on sight seeing excursions or to do activities should be fine though as they'll be organised and probably accompanied. As far as dress code I'm not sure what the current deal is but both my wife and I wore t- shirts and shorts and that was fine. If you go to Cairo and then the pyramids again just be alert. Its a great experience but don't get on the camels outside the pyramids. They'll charge you a few quid to get on them but then try and stroke you for about forty quid to get off it.

We done several excursions and all were fine but all were as a group and as I mentioned all the coaches had armed guards. Just prepare yourself for men trying to constantly sell you stuff and offering you camels in exchange for your wife.

You will however spend most of your trip inside your complex and so your exposure to this will be limited and relatively calm. My trip was part of a 3 day stop off on a cruise so it was probably a bit more intense. My brother spent a couple of weeks in that resort that they bombed not so long ago ( can't remember the name ).

We're only going over for a week to relax and enjoy the sun, so we'll rarely be out of the resort. I've no interest in the pyramids and I'm shit feart of the sea, so they won't be a hassle. I was wondering about them, though.

I take it that you had a run-in with the local punters then, perving on your wives?

Mate as long as your a little open minded then you will be fine, I hate the sea, but went to the pyramids and done a few other excursions which were well worth it but I would never do them again if you know what I mean lol! Just watch the locals and you will be fine, dont argue with them though or you will end up like the guy with the burst head in this video, I seen a guy get surrounded at a market, it was quite scary but some loacal stepped in to save him! from that point we were hotel bound lol!

This is true bill, we were only off the gang plank on the ship about 5 seconds and there was about 200 of the fuckers instantly upon us. I was offered camels for the first time at this point.

No exaggeration they are the dirtiest pervy gits you'll ever meet. Tongues hanging out looking at the women's breasts etc and even some trying to grope them. I specifically remember security guards at the gates of the museum being the worst and a guy behind us nearly having full on fisticuffs with them as a result of their behaviour.

Just be straight and firm with them. On more than one occasion I just said ' Fuck off you dirty sand n***er '.

Simples

As I already said you'll be grand as long as you know what to expect if you leave the confines of your resort. By the way when you come back post your experience and we'll have a laugh about it.

Enjoy chum .

In the run up to Italia 90 Egypt and Algeria played, can't remember who won but the game ended in complete chaos with riots on the pitch and players lobbing plants and bricks at each other. After the match a player bottled the doctor of the other team and was sentenced to prison sparking a major diplomatic incident. The game this weekend will be mayhem.

(I meant to add that the doctor who was bottled was blinded)