Rangers Live Streaming

ManchestGer

My dad and I paid for a years subscription to Rangers live but for 2 weeks in a row now we cant get the game. Not even a phone number to ring just an email address which gets back to you about 3 days after the game, absolute bollocks. Anyone else having problems with it?

I've missed the last two weeks now and despite emails to them I have not had the courtesy of a reply. When a company takes your money for a paid subscription they have an obligation to inform subscribers if they have a problem with their service but Rangers TV don't seem to think that is the way to conduct business.

I have asked for a refund for the Aberdeen and Falkirk games so it will be interesting to see if I get any satisfaction.

I've missed the last two weeks now and despite emails to them I have not had the courtesy of a reply. When a company takes your money for a paid subscription they have an obligation to inform subscribers if they have a problem with their service but Rangers TV don't seem to think that is the way to conduct business.

I have asked for a refund for the Aberdeen and Falkirk games so it will be interesting to see if I get any satisfaction.

http://www.veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=4afa014376a4b

aberdeen game on now.

will stream kilmarnock & falkirk games following

need the veetle player installed to watch

Yesterday the main page still showed Aberdeen for me. Sent them an eMail -- they seem to respond pretty quick. Second week in a row -- same issues.

I bought the Stuttgart match which said was to be on LIVE. But f course, that was just the text for the previous match. Sent 4 emails now asking for a refund.. not even a reply.

When the Unirea match didn't get shown from the UEFA.com site, I asked for refund... was all done within 48 hours. Now I know we don't have the resources of UEFA, but basic customer service would be nice.

The stream quality though from Rangers has always been first class for me. No complaints there.. just the lack of support etc.

Just a question did everyone who is having a problem buy the single games? I bought the season ticket package and can honestly say no problems here in Cambridge Ontario.

Good question. I always buy single matches. I'm too bloody cheap to fork out money beforehand ;)

Just a question did everyone who is having a problem buy the single games? I bought the season ticket package and can honestly say no problems here in Cambridge Ontario.

Good question. I always buy single matches. I'm too bloody cheap to fork out money beforehand ;)

You do know you end up saving a bunch of money if you buy the season pass right? :craphead:

2 years ago I bought the single games or the 4 pack of games and I had nothing but trouble. No sound or no picture but so far so good this season. When I emailed them back then they told me the trouble was always at my end and to be fair my friend also had the single games and he had no problems. I used to have a mac book and changed to a HP laptop.