Steven Davis and Madjid Bougherra

Amac9

Aye they played well thought Boogie was innense as per and Davis was like the Davis of last season running full of energy.

Mcgregor was also excellent. Either of them should be next captain.

Might make boogie stay longer than the end of he season if hes made captain, doubt he'll get it though, so think it should be Davis.

Clearly,Boogie came back with a vengeance and had in mind a point to prove.

I thought he was very solid at the back and the opposition couldn't deal with his outbursts going forward.

In overall,it was a great performance from the big man.

I thought the two of them were superb today, along with Allan McGregor.

Bougherra came back into the side and played as if he had a real point to prove to the management team, the fans and his team mates. He set up Boyd's first goal with a great run and cross as well as looking solid at the back. Will Sevilla be the chance to see Bougherra and Wilson play at the back with Weir earning a rest?

And as for Steven Davis, I thought he was MOTM. Playing on the right he looked up for it and throughout the 90 minutes he put in one great shift. Tucking inside to get the ball, running at the Falkirk midfield and defence, having a big hand in the second goal, keeping it simple as well as helping Whittaker out on the right. Deserved a goal towards the end of the game.

Overall it was not a great performance but we got the 3 points with these 2 deserving a big shout IMO.

Davis was, by a long,long margin,the classiest player on the park today.When he's on,he's an amazing talent. (tu)

Shoul that not read: When he's on FORM,he's an amazing talent.

If Boyd was as inconsistent as Davis he would be slaughtered - I find him frustrating as has great talent but its not on show all the time (and I also think he is better on right than in CM. More consistent there than in the midlle)