Entry to the AGM

Steakbake

Normally my notification and attendance card comes through the post for the AGM but this year all i have received is an e-mail.Does anyone know if printing off the e-mail will be enough to gain entry as it shows your Shareholder Reference Number or should i have something else.

Don't want a knock back as i may have to go to the pub instead.

Normally my notification and attendance card comes through the post for the AGM but this year all i have received is an e-mail.Does anyone know if printing off the e-mail will be enough to gain entry as it shows your Shareholder Reference Number or should i have something else.

hope you dont get in bawbag

If i don't get in i'll be shredding your flight tickets for Seville.

who cares i will just sit in airport and get pished till my money runs out so i should get home around september 2020

who cares i will just sit in airport and get pished till my money runs out so i should get home around september 2020

:praise::craphead:

I got an attendence card too, although I now can't make it.

Andyalbertz is on the look out for an attendance card mate.

So is Steakbake

No, Steakbake is a shareholder so therefore is entitled to go. I'm sure he is just confused if he has been sent the right info or not.

I can't get into town to give it to anyone until after the AGM finishes, otherwise I'd be going myself.

He works in EK. A pick up may be possible if suits you.

Give him my number (tu)

Will pass it on.

If you don't hear anything shortly then just leave it. The big lazy bassa might have passed out for today.

Thanks

:lol::lol::lol::uk:

As long as you give your name, address and Shareholder Reference Number at the registration desk you'll get in fine...

:)

Cheers Frankie that's exactly what i did.The guy says the reason i wasn't sent an attendance card was cost cutting as they try to send the details by e-mail now.i'm assuming that those sent through the post haven't provided an e-mail address yet.