What a shambles

Rangers2484

As far as I' maware, they said they were starting talks with Boydie's agent to see what kind of offer would be acceptable, they never mentioned going straight to Boyd.

Rangers ask Boyd's agent what he wants, agent asks boyd, boyd tells agent, agent tells rangers!

Either way IF bain had been in discusions with either Boyd or his agent, Kris Boyd would have known all about it, now someone somewhere is lying! either boyd or bain!

but something tells me Bain telling the agm that they were in talk with boyd would ease some pressure! and it was lies.

To be fair the agent might not go to Kris until he has some kind of offer. The agent could tell Bain what he is looking for without referring to Kris as he probably knows from past discussions.

Time will tell, usually the truth will out.

Its just strange that 1 day after the agm and bain telling us that contract can be offered, the following day, beasley says he is off and boyd knows nothing about it?

You can rest assure that broadfoot will be the only one to get a contract?

Another point, why are we offering when a new manager could come in and not want the player? is that not the same as the situation with the manager!

As far as I' maware, they said they were starting talks with Boydie's agent to see what kind of offer would be acceptable, they never mentioned going straight to Boyd.

Rangers ask Boyd's agent what he wants, agent asks boyd, boyd tells agent, agent tells rangers!

Either way IF bain had been in discusions with either Boyd or his agent, Kris Boyd would have known all about it, now someone somewhere is lying! either boyd or bain!

but something tells me Bain telling the agm that they were in talk with boyd would ease some pressure! and it was lies.

Couldnt be the press now, could it?

Well I take what the press print with a pinch of salt but when it come straight from the horses mouth it does confuse you, bain says he has spoken to his reps but boyd knows nothing of it?

Mike Yarwood hired by the radio stations? :lol:

now THAT is showing your age mate :sherlock:

now THAT is showing your age mate :sherlock:

I know! :blush::lol:

The difference between offering players and managers new contract is that when a player is under contract and you decide you dont want him anymore, you actually get money for him - quite a radical concept, eh???

The difference between offering players and managers new contract is that when a player is under contract and you decide you dont want him anymore, you actually get money for him - quite a radical concept, eh???

yeah thats right, is that how we made millions and billions on the like of hemdani!

I didnt think we made anything on Hemdani!! The guy didnt want to sign a new deal, but apparently Boyd does so if we offer and he signs and then we get a new manager, he can decide wether to sell him or keep him!!!

I didnt think we made anything on Hemdani!! The guy didnt want to sign a new deal, but apparently Boyd does so if we offer and he signs and then we get a new manager, he can decide wether to sell him or keep him!!!

Yeah mate we made nothing, it was called sarcasm, we gave guys like adam,burke, hemdani, daily, and the rest of the dross that we sold or free'd in the summer and made nothing, anyway the point being that say we give boyd a 4 year deal, then we appoint hiddink as gaffer and he doesnt want boyd, no one wants to buy him! you are then left with him?

Yeah mate we made nothing, it was called sarcasm, we gave guys like adam,burke, hemdani, daily, and the rest of the dross that we sold or free'd in the summer and made nothing, anyway the point being that say we give boyd a 4 year deal, then we appoint hiddink as gaffer and he doesnt want boyd, no one wants to buy him! you are then left with him?

Guus Hiddink?!

ffs... <cr>